K.J Apa x Reader

It was just another day, and you were going into work as usual, but today you were extremely nervous. You had been cast in the new show "Riverdale" on the CW. You were to play Mercy Hamburg, a sweet cheerleader who has the biggest crush on the boy next door, Archie Andrews. Archie was clueless to Mercy's love for him since they had been friends all their lives, and he only saw Mercy as that—friends.

You had never been in front of the camera before. You had been a director's assistant for a couple of years now. It was just recently that you decided to change it up, and start auditioning for parts. When you auditioned for the part in Riverdale, you felt that you killed it. But as the weeks went by and you didn't get a call, you started to get nervous. After weeks of waiting, your manager called you and gave you the good news that you had landed the role.

You had bonded with the cast and became best friends quickly.Everyone was so funny and comfortable to be around. You especially clicked with Kj. His contagious laugh made bubbles form in your stomach. Your character wasn't the only one catching feeling for a certain auburn haired boy. You knew how unprofessional it was to have a crush on one of your coworkers, so you pushed all the butterflies aside. You tried not to think about his pink lips and how his muscular arms would feel wrapped around your waist.

It didn't help that your character was in love with his. Whenever you had to look into his eyes or comfort him, you would get this feeling in your stomach that you couldn't control. Your cheeks would blush when his character would say something sweet to yours. You just blamed it on your acting, the director even complimented you on how well you played a girl in love with a boy that doesn't love her back.

Today you were more nervous than you usually were when you had to film with Kj. You had to film a sex scene with him today. Of course, you weren't going to go all the way, but you did have to make-out heavily and undress each other. Even if you filmed the scene with someone other than Kj, you would still feel anxious. You had never kissed someone you weren't romantically involved with. You weren't the type of girl who went out to parties and slept around.

Kj knew this so he sent you a text saying to meet him in his trailer before your call time. So that's exactly what you did after you arrived at the studio. You walked into his trailer which was unlocked and saw him sitting on the love sac in the corner of the room. You walked in and smiled at him as you sat down on the couch across from him.

"Hey, how are you feeling about our scene today?" Kj inquired as he held eye contact with you.

"To be honest, I'm really nervous. I've never kissed anyone on camera before especially someone I met like a month ago." You confessed while bouncing your foot up and down, a nervous habit you have.

"Come over here and sit by me and we can get to know each other better." Kj scooted over to make room, but no matter how far he did, you were going to have to basically sit on his lap.

You got up and went over to sit down and your legs entangled with his. He put his hand on your thigh and looked at your lips for just a second before flicking up to your eyes.

"How about we make ourselves more acquainted with each other?" Kj whispered with playfulness laced with his words as he rubbed his hand up and down your thigh.

You giggled and looked down at his hand for a second before looking up at his face while you bit your lip, "How do we suppose we do that?"

"Like this," Kj stated before he put his hand on your cheek and brought his lips to yours. You leaned into the kiss as you kissed back and wrapped your fingers into his hair. The kiss had a sense of urgency to it as Kj's tongue explored your mouth.

Kj moved his hands to your hips as he guided you to sit on his lap. The butterflies in your stomach had flown away and were replaced with a sense of need. You started to grind your center over his and he let a groan out.

"Fuck, keep doing that." He grunted as he pressed his fingertips into your hips to guide them to move over his.

You tugged at the bottom of his shirt needing there to be fewer clothes separating the two of you. He pulled off his shirt with one swift movement and threw it to the floor.

You ran your lips over his newly exposed skin, stopping at the base of his neck. You focused all your attention on this spot because when you sucked, Kj let out a loud moan.

Kj stopped you before you left a mark by sliding your shirt over your head and throwing it over to pile on the floor. He hummed in response in seeing your boobs in a black lace bra.

He brought you closer to him and started to kiss down your body while grinding his hips up into your core. You could feel a knot start to form in the pit of your stomach and you moaned out his name.

Kj unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down around his ankles. You sat up and rubbed him over his underwear. He was already starting to get hard so you pressed down a little harder and Kj let out a deep groan, "If you continue this, I'm going to come in my pants."

You slipped down off the love sac onto your knees in between Kj's legs and pulled down his underwear. His shaft sprang up and hit his stomach, "Mhm someone is excited," you said with a smirk as he wriggled underneath your touch.

You took him into your hand and started to swipe up and down. You then took his head into your mouth and paid special attention to it. You flicked your tongue on the backside of his shaft where the bundle of nerves was.

Kj arched his back and took your hair into a make-shift ponytail while letting out a deep moan, "Yes baby girl just like that."

You started to slide your mouth down, taking more of him into your mouth. He hit the back your throat and you started to gag, but Kj held you down by your hair for a couple of seconds more before lifting you up. You then licked up his shaft and encompassing his head in your mouth again.

Kj sudden pull you up off him and into his lap, "I want to come inside you," He mumbled as he pulled down your shorts.

He pulled your underwear to the side and lined up himself with you. He went slowly as he filled you up. You let out a loud groan as he stretched you out, and he let you adjust before guiding your hips up and down on top of him.

You started to slowly move back and forth, getting used to his generous size. Your clit was being pressed against his abdomen making your head spin.

He started to moan when you finally adjusted and started to bounce faster. He began to thrust up into your core. You moaned his name with a few profanities as the knot in your stomach tightened.

"Kj, fuck, I'm about to come," You grunted as he continued thrust relentlessly into your cunt.

"Hold it," Kj commanded with a deep voice as he pounded into you. You didn't think you could hold it much longer.

"I can't, fuck, please let me come," You begged as you opened your eyes to see Kj staring up at you. This sent him over the edge. You felt his load force its way into you and the ripple effect caused you to also release and break into an overwhelming orgasm.

As Kj's thrusts slowed down, he let you ride out your orgasm while he stared up in awe at your sweat covered face. He slowly pulled out of you and laid you beside him.

"Do you think you will be comfortable now when we film our scene?" He asked with a smug tone after you had composed your ragged breathing.

"No, because I'm going to be horny the whole time," You laughed as you turned on your side to face him.

"Well, then that just means we'll have to meet in my trailer again after."

"I guess so." You started to get up and get dressed as you heard a knock at the door. You started to panic, but Kj went to the door and the woman outside said he was needed on set. He quickly dismissed her as he turned around to you.

"Ready to go film?" He asked with a smirk on his face.