Chapter 3

Nagisa POV
Ava  seemed pretty good at defeating the new gym teacher just fine with karmas help. I didn't need to help them. I look over and see something falling, wait is that y/n. I run over and as I gat closer she is more clear, she is bleeding in the leg but because she is falling it cover half of her with blood.
     I dash over and catch her successfully. Everyone runs over, and starts to panic. I run over to the emergency room carrying her on my back.
When we get their they tell us to leave and that they will take care of her. I left, and everyone started to ask questions about what happened, no one probably knew where she was and how she got hurt because she was really far away.
As I walked out of the building the clock read 1:07, school is almost over at 2:30. As I started to walk a round wondering how y/n got here, Katano showed up, my best friend.
" hey Nagisa so what happens with y/n- Chan," she said looking happy, for some reason. " oh she ... got shot in the leg," I looked down feeling ashamed, it's usual that I blame everything on myself but I really feel like it was my fault. If I just punched him before he shot her.
"Hey it's fine, she is fine I'm sure. Want to go eat." Not to be rude, I like Katano but lately she has been a bit... clingy lately. "Uh ya sure, but uh can I stay just a bit until y/n wakes up." She looked at me in frustration and sighed, "ya sure meet me at the bakery, Nagisa." I nodded and left to the emergency room. As I waited in the lobby news people were here. When they saw me, they ran over and talked to me about how I caught her so quickly like I did it everyday," I did a small laugh and probably blushed too.
I could tell everyone in the emergency room were thinking why a 3-e student would catch a girl. I hate that 3-E is the class for dumb, only if they knew we were assassins.
"Well sir, I saw the girl on the floor and I just took her here," they probably didn't buy it because they asked who shot her.
  Later I finally got out of the lobby and went to y/n room. I walked in and she wasn't their. I asked where she was and everyone said she already left. "She is a quick recoverer." They'd say. I left wondering where she would go.
   I walked outside and then all around campus but didn't find her, I started to walk to the bakery when I see a dark building. Something urged me towards the mysterious building, as I walked in, I heard voices. I have to go, I can't stay in here much longer I'll get caught. Just a couple more steps then I'll head back, ya sounds good.
   The voices got louder and louder step by step. I saw a light and cautiously walked towards the light, until I had to take a turn. What the heck am I doing! I glimpsed at what was happening  and I saw y/n. What was she doing here! She had bandages across her leg. Should I go or should I stay? I decided to stay and hear what was going on.
  "What information have you found about the octopus?" A man with black hair wearing a tux said with a low voice. Y/n , like always, stood tall and with the perfect and without a studded said, " if your only give me a couple days you won't get nowhere will you?" The man signed and looked to the side I was. I quickly turned over and went to my side of the corner where he couldn't see me.
  "I suppose so, I'll give you a week and if you-," the man said quickly interrupted by y/n, " a week, what do you think I can do in a week, I'm going to need help I'm just a detective, if you can't do it how am I-," now she was interrupted with a loud growl, "if you think your any better than me try me, your week now stop wasting time and scram."
  I quickly hide behind a trash can. She walked right past me muttering something about me. What could she have said, I wondered on my way home, and what was she hiding, who's the detective, what is she.....