Chapter 16

Lying there, after their lovemaking, with her lying on top of him, Austin stroked her body gently, her head laying on his chest.

"Did I hurt you...?" He quietly asked.

Lifting her head, resting her chin on his chest, "No...You didn't. It was perfect." She stated, gazing up at him lovingly.

"I was worried...that with the way they had tortured you, that they had done much worse and was actually pleasantly surprised, that you were a virgin." He told her, seeing her frown at him, "Don't take me wrong...I would still accept and love you. Even if I wasn't your first, I would make damn sure I was your last." He rushed out, before she could say anything.

Hearing and seeing the sincerity in his eyes, she moved upwards and kissed him passionately.

Igniting their passion for each other again.

Austin groaned, his member hardening with each thrust of her tongue against his, the feel of her plump breasts pressed against his chest and smelling her arousal, was driving him beyond control.

Grabbing her buttocks, he lifted her up and thrust his engorged length into her wet tight heat, both groaning at the pleasure.

Making her way down his neck, she reached his mark, nipping and sucking, as he thrust in and out of her, slowly at first and then quickening his pace.

Arching his body, his hard length penetrating her deep within her core, when she bit down on his mark.

Filled with intense lust, he withdrew from her wet heat, flipping her over onto her stomach, placing her on her hands and knees.

Leaning over her, with one hand he held onto her wrists, while with the other, he held on to her hips and then thrust forward, penetrating her deep and hard.

Growling at the feel of her inner muscles clenching hard on his member, the heat and wetness of her core, lighting a fire within his soul.

Selina groaned in pleasure, at this new position, feeling all of him in her core, moving her hips in-sync with his.

Thrust for thrust, their pace quickening, each searching for the ultimate release.

Austin knew he was about to come hard, but wanting Selina to come first, he moved his fingers to her sensitive nub, teasing and stroking at a fast pace, pounding relentlessly into her.

While bending his head towards her mark and biting into the soft skin, holding her firmly in place, as she shattered, her orgasm triggering his own release.

Growling aloud, with one more thrust, he poured spurt after spurt of semen into her heat. His world tipping over, at the sensations of her clenching hard onto his cock, astounding him, triggering another intense orgasmic release from him, draining him completely, as he filled her womb to the brim with his semen.

Both collapsing, breathing hard, too tired and weak to move, his member still impaled deep within, their bodies wet and sleek, ripples of pleasure still running through their bodies, at the intimate connection.

Skin on skin contact, their bodies and minds connected as one.

Not wanting to crush his mate with his large frame, Austin tiredly maneuvered them onto their sides, her back to his front, his member still locked inside her core, protectively embracing his mate, as they both fell into a deep slumber.

End of Mature Content