✑To: Jaebum

Dear, Jaebum...

What a shame it truly was that things did not get very far between us. You hold a special place in my heart as the first of many to steal my heart.

I remember I was incredibly skeptical of taking up your offer. Chic guys were never really (still aren't) my type. My taste leans more simple and your cool guy aura put an edge to it, but you were the guy that opened the door to me stepping out of my comfort zone.

You were too edgy for my liking. Too involved in your own world when your attention should have been on me.

Our first date was the first turn off for me.

Of all the things to do, of all the places to go; You chose a street race. An illegal street race with me as your passenger.

I can say that you were the only guy to ever truly make my heart beat so fast that I feared it would beat out of my chest, but it wasn't with love, no; It was because you nearly sent me through the windshield of your car.

You were bold. Too bold.

It will never fail to make me laugh that you thought you were getting into my pants that same night. After nearly giving me a heart attack, you expected me to sleep with you. I couldn't contain my laughter. It really was too hilarious.

The way you lashed out in response to my disproval was unacceptable. I did not appreciate you calling me a 'rude bitch' and I certainly did not appreciate the way you tried to storm out on me.

It's rude to leave unexcused, you know.

You're excused now. You were the easiest to let go.

Sincerely, Jinyoung