Another detention

Jungkook's pov (the boy he met)

Damn, that boy was hot. I didn't even ask him his name. Job well done jungkook,oof.

I got out of the train and caught the usual bus to my school. I checked my schedule for today and shit.. I have math. I hate maths, only because I just don't get it. Like why do we need to figure out what the formula for a triangle is?

When I finally arrive at school I don't even bother to change my clothes, I'm getting detention anyway because I'm late.

"Sorry I'm late," I say to Mr Wujin.
"Jungkook! You're late, AGAIN, quickly go take a seat now," he yells while giving me a death stare.

I SWEAR this man is the death of me.
When I'm finally out of the classroom I head straight to the canteen. I'm so hungry. I buy some fried rice and a drink. I spill it a bit while I get it. A smirk appears on my face while I think of the guy I met at the train station.

"Kookie! Over here!" Yells Jimin from the table.
He's sitting with my other best friends, Jin, hoseok, joon, and yoongi.
I wave and go sit with them.
"Why are u so happy today Kookie?" Asks Jin.
"Ah it's nothing," I say but can't help smiling at the thought of the guy.

We finish our lunch and go to our last class of the day.
I have math, shit. As I sit down in maths class the teacher yells at me for not wearing proper uniform. "It's just a little spill Mr Wujin," I say.
"Whatever, come solve this equation on the board", he says.
I tell him I can't do it and he just yells back and says to study harder.
Class finishes and I head straight to the detention room. Shit, another detention.

 Shit, another detention