come in

Jungkook's pov

I think I did a really good deed in my past life, like..I have TAEHYUNG AS MY MATHS TEACHER. I couldn't be happier. He looks so cute while he's smiling and looking down. I ask him if he wants to come with me and eat something, he says yes and we both head to the canteen.

As we get in, the girls scream and start giving taehyung little portions of their own food.
"He's not broke he can afford his own food," I say while getting a little jealous.
Taehyung just smiles and gives me a sorry look. I grab him by the wrist and order 2 noodles and 2 drinks. I was about to get my wallet out when taehyung already pays with money.
"I'm not broke," he says while winking  at me. I get shy.

Jimin calls my name and I take taehyung with me and introduce him to my friends

"This is Jimin, hoseok, joon, Jin and yoongi," I say to taehyung.
He bows and greets them so politely while I let out a little laugh.
"Is he your teacher?" Asks Jimin.
"Yea, you jealous," I say sarcastically.
"Who wouldn't be when you have such a hot TEACHER," he says back.
Taehyung just laughs shyly. How I wish I could kiss him right now, and make him fully mine. Taehyung looks at me and I look at him, we lock eyes.
Jimin snaps in my face to let me know that we have to go to our next class now. I nod and wait for everyone to leave.
"C-could you show me where the restroom is please?" Taehyung says shyly.
A smirk appears on my face and I nod.

I open the door for him and wait until he finishes. He washes his hands and as he's about to leave I pin him to the wall. My hands on either side of his face. I look him up and down.
He pushes me away while placing his hand on my chest. I grab his hand and lick it.
"Jungkook, you have to go to ur class," taehyung says.
"I know, but u have to kiss me before u go," I say smirking.
"Close your eyes then," he says.
I do as he says and wait, but then I hear the door open and close.
I open my eyes and see that taehyung has left.

I get sad and jealous, but smirk because he's going to love what I do next.