hugging each other

Taehyung's pov

I didn't want to leave jungkook, but I also didn't want to get fired on my first day.

As I walk into my next class I see the students smiling happily. I smirk.

The girls start to scream and I ask them to calm down. I begin the lesson and start teaching. I wouldn't say I'm a bad teacher, but I'm also not one of the best. As the lesson finishes I pack my bag and start to head out the door when 2 girls stop me in my way.
"Can I help u?" I ask them.
"Uh..it's our f-first day, so could we get a h-hug from u"? They ask.

Aha they're cute.
"Of course," I say smiling and pull them both into a hug.
When I pull away they start blushing and are jumping up down.
"H-have a nice day you two," I say walking away.
I can still hear them laughing in the distance. And just like that, I bump into someone.
"I'm so sorry!" I say looking up at them.
It was jungkook, he smirks and grabs my hand.
"Jungkook, I'm not a toy you can mess around with, I hope u understand that soon," I say looking him in the eyes.
"Why so aggressive Tae?" He says smirking.
I let go of his hand and walk away. He catches up to me and starts to hold my hand again.
"Hey don't just leav-" he didn't get to finish because I had already slapped him.
I could feel hot tears rolling down my cheek.
"I told you not to call me Tae!" I yell while crying.
He looks down sad and I fall onto my knees, my face in my hands, I can't stop crying.

"I-i I'm sorry.." jungkook says while holding my shoulders.

I push him away angrily and he falls onto the ground.
"Just leave me alone you stranger!" I yell at jungkook, even though he's the closest one to my heart.
I stand up and start walking over to the grave that's just on the other street. I enter and buy three flowers and start walking over to the three graves that I promised never to come to.

I kneel down and start crying again.
"I'm sorry mum and dad, I've come to u again. I know I promised not to but, there's this guy, who makes my heart pound so fast I don't what to do. I get so nervous and I start to get anxiety. Because if I start loving him, he's  going to leave just like..him. But today, he went over the line and called me tae, you both are the only ones to ever call me Tae. And when he said that, the Terrible memories started rushing down my spine and I couldn't stop crying," I say to the two graves while wiping my tears away.
I move over to the next grave and get angry.
"Tell me, yeontan, should I love him? I know I only ever promised to love U, but u never truly loved me back. So why should I? Shouldn't I just let that guy mess me up? Just like u did? Tell me! All of u! Speak to me, should I love him?" I yell starting to cry so hard. I place the flowers at each of their graves and start crying silently.

"You should love him," someone says behind me.
I turn around to see who with teary eyes, it's jungkook.
"Jungkook.." I say silently.
He comes close to me and hugs me, its such a warm and loving hug. I wish I could hold him forever.
"I'm s-sorry for yelling at u earlier, it was an accident," I say wiping my tears away.
He doesn't say anything, instead he pulls me into a kiss, it's so passionate and full of warmth. He pulls away, I make a sad face and he turns to face the graves.
"I'm sorry taehyung, I shouldn't have called you by that name without knowing the full story, and I assume u already have someone who u love, sorry, I'm a fool aren't I?" He says smirking, but soon sheds a tear. He quickly wipes it away hoping I wouldn't see.

"Actually, I've moved on, I loved him..but he didn't love me. I thought he did, but..he already had someone he was dating. And when I found out I isolated myself from my family and him. After that i never saw my family or him again. Later on I found out that my family had died in a car crash, along with yeontan," I say gently.

Jungkook hugs me and kisses my forehead, I hug him tightly, hoping that he would never let go of me.

"Just so u know, I'm never going to let go of u," he says softly while playing with my hair.

We sit there silently, hugging each other.