tutoring

Taehyung's pov

I get out of the train and enter my university. I go to the reception and check in using my ID. It says it's declined. I check in again but it doesn't work.
I go to the reception and ask for help.
"Sorry, we cannot let you in as you have not paid the fee," says the receptionist.
I freeze, how can I forget? Who's going to pay my fee now? My parents are gone and I have no relatives. Even if I get a part time job, the salary won't be enough to pay the fee.
"Oh..uh okay then, so if I don't pay, I'm not allowed to come here..ever?" I ask.
"Not until u pay the fee sir," the receptionist says back.
I walk away with teary eyes.

As I get home i just fall onto my fluffy, white, bed

I lay down there for one hour, I can't even sleep

I lay down there for one hour, I can't even sleep. Then I open my laptop and advertise for tutoring. Phew, i didnt just do high level math for nothing.
I say that it's $20 for each session that goes for an hour. That's a reasonable price. I put my phone number on their too.
After that I wait and wait. But no one calls. I get up and make myself something to eat and cry as I fall asleep.
The next morning I wake up to my phone ringing. I quickly awnser and say hey.
"Hey, my son has been struggling with maths, I hope u teach him well, I will pay too," she says.
"Ah that's great! Thank you!" I say while giving her all the details.
We bid our goodbyes and I get so excited. I get up and wait for him patiently. It's almost 12:15.