*Disclaimer (Please Read)*

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING CAUTIONS:

Cursing (R word, F (gay slur), C word, B word, and much more)

Mentions of Sexual assault/rape/Kissing + Sex

Drugs (Distribution/Illegal Selling + Unhealthy habits )

Murder (Intentional and homicide)

Descriptive and extreme violence

Suicide

Domestic Violence

Mental illnesses

Physical Torture

Psychological Torture

Prison Environment

Hot boys

This will involve the judicial system, legal action, criminal activity, juvenile system, and psychological issues. I am no lawyer, law student, psychologist, psychiatrist or expert and hold minimal knowledge in this topic. The plot is purely fictional and for story purposes. I have no ownership of the characters.

I will not put any restrictions on comments nor criticize silent readers. After all, it's all up to the reader to enjoy the story or not. However remember that what you post on the internet stays there forever and whatever you do has consequences. Spreading toxicity only causes negative vibes to both you and others.
Positive vibes, constructive criticism, interesting conversations, and chaos is encouraged.

WARNING: This story contains extremely dark themes and it may be triggering for certain people. PLEASE HANDLE WITH MATURITY. The written actions in this book are NOT suitable to a safe environment. Don't take these topics lightly as criminal activity is a symptom of discrimination and human error and reveals aspects of South Korea's dark underbelly. (Something which shouldn't be romanticized ) The members will not have the same personalities and are written as individual and original characters with only names, birthdays, and visuals as shared traits.

If you are from ATEEZ or KQ Entertainment then as long as you don't cancel me or take legal action then idk read it.

Thanks for reading,

Harimzz