20

Wooyoung and I trained for months, saved our cash, nearly risked our lives over our emancipation

Wooyoung and I trained for months, saved our cash, nearly risked our lives over our emancipation. And yet in the showers, we are liberated from our own rights to exercise essential hygiene.

We have shed every bead of sweat in our bodies, enough to fill a whole bathtub, from practicing martial arts and lifting weights, the prime methods of self-defense. Glares and curses greeted us when our fingertips ever so remotely touched the barbells. Ardent hostility was evident in strangers' eyes and it would be the limit of their threats.

During our sessions, the reason why we weren't disturbed with the same strangers was the sole fact that Wooyoung happened to purposefully fiddle a lighter in his hands.

Now, half a dozen nude men, wearing loincloths of towels, have circled us inside the already crammed space of a shower stall.

Closing in with one step to another, they corner us into the one of the tubs of water. Splitting into two, three takes on Wooyoung, and a pair of hands push me.

No words were exchanged, even when they chock me, ramming my back into one of the tubs. And I feel such arrant hatred, his fist alone stung more than a thousand slanders.

My eyes were overwhelmed from a pool of water which weren't tears. They stung from the boiling heat of a hot tub.

A cup of water is an internal barrier that suffocates oxygen's pathway. The watery tiles seem moving, but extensively blurry, either from human's limited sight or from suffocation. I squint my eyes shut however struggling to do so because my muscles need oxygen to operate. My body malfunctions, rapidly plummeting my lifespan downhill into hell.

The grip loosens, there is room for air, my throat is free I can finally breathe!

Steamy air riddled with micro sized drops of moist greet my deprived lungs and my veins are relinquished from the muscular man's grip. My body is functioning and the sinking lifespan soars above the stars.

"AY! Do ya kinky business in a private space ya nasty shit! And consent is sexy!"

"Ah! Y-Yunho sunbae, w-what are you doing here?"

Yunho's hands are unreal, they remind me of Dracula, a vicious pale monster with claws. The bulging veins are a blueprint of his potential power, already fearsome as he almost seems the rip a chunk of the boy's spiky hair.

He towers over all, I have to crane my neck to view his face, twisted with irritation. Without hesitation he swings his arms, throwing prisoner Kang Jinhee into the hot tub like tossing trash in a trash can.

The remaining five are already on their knees, while hiding their fear-stricken faces, they look like they're kissing the floor.

"Hey rookie, ya think your one cookie huh."

He lifts the chin up on a mousy kid, scraping his scalp with his fingers to clench a fistful of hair, then to growl a ferocious threat next to his ear there were a blanket of goosebumps etched on his skin.