Chapter 19

Harry's POV.

The thoughts about breaking up with Crystal are not leaving me alone. Just for her betterment, so that she can live happily.

But something like this has happened with me for the first time. That I have fallen for an ordinary girl. There's something about this girl.

It would be so odd if I define my love for her because usually this doesn't happen too early. But in my case it did.

I love her, I really do. When I first held her in my arms, I didn't want to leave her. Her smile is just so mesmerizing.

Its going to be so hard. To leave her means to lose myself too.

Its the time for the show, it our last show in London. Then we just have a press conference and then I'll be free. This somewhat relaxes me that after all this I can finally go to Crystal.

.

I need to get fresh.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am with the lads, we're just changing and talking about how fun this is going to be to do our last show in London. Last for now, its not it's over or something.

I am over thinking, about Crsytal.

"Hey, what's eating you? Why so tensed?" Louis asks.

"Ugh, nothing." I say. To change the mood I say "Are we ready boys?!" I shout.

"Yeah!" We all shout, before getting on to the stage. We come into a group hug, saying "1, 2, 3, let's do it!"

As we get on to the stage, the fans start screaming.

I am going with flow, just enjoying the atmosphere and singing my best.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So it's the last song of the evening, a massive massive thank you to all of you present here for making our night so amazing. So here we are presenting 'What Makes You Beautiful'!"

The song goes on and on, it's time for my solo.

As I say "Baby you light up my world like nobody else", The thought about Crystal pops up into my mind, her smiling picture appears into my mind. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

I continue to sing but I guess, I actually ruined everything. I got so lost in my thoughts that I stood still for 2 minutes and I didn't even realize when the song got over.

Shit. Shit.

.

.

.

.

.

When we come back to our dressing room, my manager Paul is standing in front of me, his arm crossed over his chest and with an angry look on his face.

"What was that Harry?" He questions

"I don't want to talk about that now. Later Paul, please."

"No, Harry. You just cant mess with your career like this for a girl." He says. My jaw drops.

How the hell did he get to know?

"Don't give me that look. I know what's going on in your life and I am seriously not in favor of this." He says.

" I don't care. I rule my life, no on else does and no one can ever. I love her. Get this in your mind." Shit. I guess I was very harsh with these words.

He is shock, I guess because of my attitude.

"Fine." He says and leaves the room.

The moment he left, the boys came in.

"Hey, what happened? Paul seems to lose his temper right any moment." Liam says.

"I don't know about that." I reply, pretending to be unaware about his attitude.

"We're just thinking about taking some rest. We have to get up early for the conference." Niall tell me.

"Yeah. Fine. Let's get back to the hotel." I say.

.

.

.

.

.

.

* The next morning *

There's too much rush outside, people are waiting just to have a glance of us. That's so sweet of them, I guess.

We sit in our seats and people come up with the questions of our new album. When its going to release. They ask about our last concert in London. When are we going to start with the next tour.

Everything was going so well until someone asked me about my personal life.

"Hey Harry, is there someone in your life right now?" Someone asks. It is a girl.

I don't know what to say. I take a deep breath and answer,
"Yes, there is. She's a special person and I-I completely like her." When I let these words come out of my mouth, I felt some kind of satisfaction. I am feeling so good.