Chapter 20

Harry's POV.

My answer to that question put an end to the discussion.

As we leave, we meet some of our fans.

The whole drive back to the hotel goes in silence. As we enter in the common room, Paul comes and he bangs the door. He seems to be in a bad mood.

"Harry, have you totally lost it? Do you have any idea what damage you have done?"

"What's the problem in that? I was just being honest." I answer back.

"Honest? Huh? You know what kind of stuff would come out in tomorrow's paper." He says.

"I don't care. I just gave a commitment. I don't understand what's wrong in that."

The other boys look so confuse.

"Wait, wait. We can sort this out coolly." Louis says.

"There's nothing left to talk about. For now, we're over with our tour. We don't have anything to start up until next month. I am going to New York to Crystal. I hope that's not a problem and even if it is, its not going to change my plan." I say it, breathlessly and in a harsh tone. Why do I have to regret when I am taking a stand for myself?

"Seems, it's all planned. Fine. Go ahead." Paul says.

"I am taking the first flight scheduled for tomorrow morning." I say and leave the room.

I book my tickets.

It's going to be amazing to see her after such a long time.

Crystal's POV.

When I wake up, seems I'm still not over with my hangover. My head is aching and I am feeling so sleepy but I have got lots to do today. Especially study, study and study.

I clear up the mess that I made yesterday. My clothes thrown at one corner of the room, my heels at another.

I freshen up, take a shower. I don't have to move out today so I decide to stay in tracks only. I quickly make myself a breakfast.

Looks like I am all set to study. Be a nerd for couple of hours. Its 11:00 am.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Harry's POV.

It has become dark here. I am in my room , thinking. Thinking how messed up I am now.

How much I have hurt Crystal just when it was the beginning of our relationship.

God. These thoughts would kill me one day. For now, I should relax and just wait for the moment when Crystal would be in my arms. Finally I would get to meet her. I have missed her so much.

.

.

Why am I acting like those obsessed boyfriends?

.....

Crystal's POV.

Its 4:00 p.m. and I actually studied more than it was required.

Good going Crystal.

Suddenly my phone vibrates, it's Harry. Thank goodness that he is calling.

"Hello." I say.

"Hey, baby." he replies. Butterflies starts fluttering in my stomach whenever he calls me 'baby'.

"How're you? How did your last tour go?" I say.

"It was good. I actually called to tell you something." He says.

Please make him come New York. Please. As I murmur this sentence, He says, "I am busy for next two weeks." My heart sinks.

"I am thinking of visiting my parents. Its been so long."

"Okay. That's completely cool. Hope you have fun." I say, disappointed after knowing this.

"By the way, Harry, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." I say and hang up the phone.

What the hell? I really want to see him. It has already been 3 weeks, Now 2 weeks more.

Almost a month, it would be.

Harry's POV.

Crystal sounded so depressed when I told her about me going to my parents house. Its going be such a cute surprise for her.

Few hours left, then I will be in New York.

States, I am coming.

Crystal's POV.

After all this, it has become dark. I am feeling so lonely.

.

.

.

*The next morning*

Shit. I slept. I didn't even get to know when I feel asleep.

Its 10:00 a.m. Why is life so boring?

I should probably go to the book store and the groceries today.

.

.

.

.

.

When I reach the book store, a book caught my eyes *The Heart is a lonely hunter by Carson McCullers*

I purchase this book.

After all the shopping and refreshing my mood I reach my home. Its 4:35 p.m. Is time moving too fast or is it me spending lots and lots of time on everything I am doing these days?

I start reading this book, its very good though.

Characters in this novel are fighting their loneliness with violence and depravity.

Hours past by reading this novel. I have gone into the depth of this book, feeling every emotional.

I didn't even realize when the white sky turned into darkness.

And the door bell rings.

I get up and walk towards the door and what I see?

My eyes opens wide.

It's Harry, with flowers in his hands and a bottle of Dom Perignon.

Oh my god!