Chapter 24.

I am standing frozen. I don't know what to say. I mean I always thought that he is one of my good friends but this was unexpected. I see him looking at me.

"Look , I am sorry. I know all of this is rubbish. And I promise that this won't ruin your personal life. It's just that , all I want is just friendship. I want to be friends with you Crystal , the way we used to be. I don't know what ruined our friendship but can't we just rewind back?" He says.

Some where I could feel the sadness in his voice and I do really want him to be my friend. But the fact that he has confessed about his feelings would make it awkward for me to be with friends with him.

I finally take a deep breath and say " Well maybe we can give it a try" and his face shines bright.

"Thank you crystal and I won't disappoint you. I hope you'd forgive me. " He smiles and I smile back.

We make our way back to the class.

There's still no sign of Harry since last night. I just hope that everything's fine.

.

.
Harry's POV.

I have no freaking idea about what am I gonna do. I mean the way I left her yesterday was just terrible. I should have stayed with her. I wanted to know what exactly she was thinking of. Those worry lines just ruins her looks.

I am a terrible boy friend , that is the only thing that I sure about.

*Phone rings*

Its Niall.

" Hey buddy" I say the moment I receive his call.

"What's up Hazza? Having the best time , huh? I hope I am not disturbing?" He teases.

"Nope" I reply back.

"Good. By the way mate I just called you to tell that we are coming to New York. We are catching the flight at night" He says.

"Oh , really? That is great. So I'll be seeing you tomorrow , I guess?" I ask.

"I think so" He says and continues " by the way don't forget we all want to meet your girl though we have met her" He says and I can feel the smirk.

"Yayaya. Sure" I reply back.

"Kay mate. We'll see you soon" He says and hangs up the phone.

I am back to my thoughts.

I don't know what to do. How do I make everything better?

.

.
Crystal's POV.

The day finally gets over. I exchange my 'byes' with Tyler and finally I can go back to my house.

It was an awful day , I mean seriously. Since night , everything is just getting worse.

I am finally home. I am standing right at that point where Harry left me yesterday.

I half smile and get in to my house. It is unlocked.

As I enter , I hear some noise.

"Hello, Who's there?" The noise was coming from the kitchen.

I remove my heel and hold it in my hand.

I quietly make my way towards the kitchen and I shout "You jerk" and raise my hand up in the air to hit him and What I see ? Harry.

"Bloody hell , are you out of your senses?" He says and he looks scared.

"Oh my! I am sorry , I thought. It was somebody else. And anyone could have thought that if people like you just enter in their house without even telling them and start cooking" I say , anger in my voice.

"I just thought that you must be hungry so here I am" He says with his cheeky smile.

"Right" I say and move to the living room.

I sit on the couch and just close my eyes.

How perfect my life would have been if it wouldn't have changed. But at the same time 'Everything happens for a reason'. I look over to Harry and just wonder 'How cute he is. I mean look at him ,anyone can fall for him.' I smile to myself. I believe , he will never ever know how much I love him.

The whole day goes with Harry. Time moves faster when I am with him. I am glad that everything is okay.

.

.

.

*The next Morning*

Harry is still asleep. He looks so cute when he is sleeping.

I leave a note and rush out of the house because I am gonna get late.

.

.
Harry's POV.

As I wake up , I look around for Crystal and then I see a note on the table

"Sorry , I didn't want to wake you up so I left. I will be back soon.
Love. "

I smile and just murmur to myself " Life is just so perfect with her"

My phone rings and its Niall.

"Mate , welcome to States" I scream through the phone as I pick up the call.

"Hey , thanks. If feels so good. Back to home" He replys.

"So where are you right now" I ask.

"We are at the airport and listen we are going out for dinner tonight and you better come with your love" He says and teases as well.

He is gonna have it from me the moment I would see him.

"Fine. Text me the place and time. " I say

"I will" He says and hangs up again.

I guess I should inform Crystal. I text her.

.
Crsyral's POV.

Tyler is sitting besides me. This is so awkward.

The class is going on and my phone beeps.

Everyone's start looking at me as if I did a crime.

"I am sorry" I say and professor starts again.

I check my phone and it was Harry. A smile appear to my face as soon as I read his name.

'Hey , sorry to disturb. I just wanted to tell you that the boys are here. They want to meet you tonight. So are you free?'

I reply back 'Sure'.

The night is going to be a fun.

(A/N)
Sorry for the late updation.
I hope you like the chapter. :)