S3 Premiere!

Finally! After 2 long years! Ducktales is getting a S3 Premiere!!! With 2 back-to-back episodes tilted:
. Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks!

. Quack Pack!

I am so excited! And I can't wait for more speaking of that:-

Names of Episodes and their Release dates:
-Doube-O-Duck in You only crash Twice!
.April 11th

-The Last Harp of Mervana!
.April 18th

-Louie's Eleven!
.April 25th

-Astro B.O.Y.D.!
.May 2nd

-The Rumble for Ragnarok!
.May 9th

The first four episodes have a description but the rest don't. All the information about it is that "Louie's Eleven" is a refrence to "Ocean's Eight" Where Debbie forms a group of 8 on a mission, I suppose they'll do the same, as for "Astro B.O.Y.D.!" It's a reference to "Astro Boy" Which is basically about an ... Astro boy...simple! It'll probably be a side character episode. As for "The Rumble for Ragnarok!" It is a reference to "The Norse of Ragnarok" which is basically a Viking tale and Gods, and something to do with war.
After the seven episodes there are going to be two untitled episodes between October and Decemeber since they're Halloween and Christmas specials.

Moving on to the first two episodes and seeing what might happen:

Here is the description for each of the two episodes:

S3EP1: Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks!

~Description~ Huey races against Violet in a challenge to be named Senior Junior Woodchuck; Scrooge and the family search for a secret Woodchuck treasure.

S3EP2: Quack Pack!

~Description~ The family is not quite itself as it soon discovers the planned family photo shoot might just be a part of a bigger wish gone wrong.

Alright, it doesn't give much detail, but I can work with this.
Since in S2EP1 Huey said the he can earn his Senior Junior Woodchuck badge 2 Strikes then he is most probably competiting Violet for the third (and possibly last) strike.
Moving on to the family: The Family search for a secret Woodchuck treasure
It's normal for the Duck family to search for treasure but since its the family searching for a Woodchuck treasure, that's a bit odd.
Observe: In S1EP16 Huey asked his brothers to accompany him in a three scout exercise, but they said it was boring, and I don't recall Scrooge ever being a Woodchuck plus the only Woodchucks we know are: Launchpad, Della, Fethry (and now) Violet and obviously Huey. So the show is going to explain some things or Huey asked them to do it since he was racing against Violet.

Now on to S3EP2 Quack Pack! (Okay, I'm so stoked for this episode I really loved quack pack as a kid, just wanted to clear that up)
For the second episode they might introduce daisy since she was in the original Quack Pack episodes as a new reporter. Also Francisco Angones the screenwritr of Ducktales said the Donlad will be the one who meets daisy first. On with the analysis; They might want to replace the old photo of Donald, Della, and  Scrooge along with the eggs:

They might change it to the whole family, if it's apart of a wish gone wrong then that could either mean that they literally wish for a great photo shoot which is the cliché, be careful what you wish for, it might come true or I could mean they ho...

They might change it to the whole family, if it's apart of a wish gone wrong then that could either mean that they literally wish for a great photo shoot which is the cliché, be careful what you wish for, it might come true or I could mean they hoped for an OK photo shoot but something went wrong.

That's all for now, stay tuned for next week's chapter talking about the rest of the episodes.
Remember to stay clean and work smarter, not harder 💙

Saturday April 4th 2020 9:30 A.M {EDT/PDT} on Disney XD and Disney Now