Chapter 2: Heroes vs Y/n

Your POV

"She will wake up in a bit, she has grown since you moved out." Mother said while holding my sister's hand.
"I know..." I say.

She is still recovering from the attack by the Trihexa. I just wish I was able to get there earlier so she wouldn't be in this state.

"I am going out, I will be back later." I say while putting on a coat.
"Where are you going ?" Mother asks.
"Just going for a walk to clear out my thoughts." I say while closing the door.

I step through the town and look around. Few things have changed such as billboards with ads for the Union Academy are placed everywhere. I continue onward to an abandoned playground. I look at the old swingset where I and my sister used to play with all day and sit on it. Times have changed.

"Hey loser !" I hear.

Fuck sake...

I look up and the whole class of hero wannabes is there.

"Still a whimpy loser looks like it, all alone." Mina said.

I just sigh and put a cigarette in my mouth and light it up.

"If you expect me to give a damn about what you think of me then you are wrong. Unless you have nothing better to say, I will take my leave. I said before turning around.

Then I feel a rock hitting me in the head. I stop walking.

"So you want to play ? Let's play !" I say with a sadistic grin.

Everyone suddenly tenses up because of the menacing aura I suddenly got.

Katsumi launches towards me and tries to launch an explosion into my face

Katsumi launches towards me and tries to launch an explosion into my face. I dodge her and then launch an explosion into her. Katsumi flies into an wall and gets knocked out. Everyone is shocked.

"He copied Katsumi's quirk

"He copied Katsumi's quirk..." Momo says shocked.
"You didn't think I was completely defenseless, did you ?" I say with smug grin.

I rush at Shoka. She tries to fire ice at me, but I dodge it and punch her unconscious.

The long distance fighters all try to use their attacks on me.

"Do you think these attacks will stop me ?" I say.

I weave between their attacks by bending my body and knock a majority of them out.

Only Izumi, Momo, Iida, Eijira and Ochako remained.

"How can a male be so strong ? This is impossible..." Izumi said with fear in her voice.
"Guess I finally got lucky. Now to finish this, Divine Sandstorm !" I yell while making razor sharp winds appear from my arms.

 Now to finish this, Divine Sandstorm !" I yell while making razor sharp winds appear from my arms

The winds cut them many times but not enough to kill. They pass out from the pain with multiple cuts all over their body.
I leave them lying there, someone will find them eventually.

The next day

Knock knock

"Miss Oosuki, may we come in ?" I year someone say.
"Of course, come in." Mother says.

I look at the doorway and see Lucifer, Heihachi and White Diamond.

"Yare yare..." I say with annoyance.
"Can I get you something ? Tea, coffee ?" Mother asks them.
"No thank you, we need to talk to Y/n."

We all sit around a table and they look at me. I ignore them and continue to play RAID SHADOW LEGENDS !

TAKE 2

I ignored them and continued to browse Reddit.

"So we heard you fought with some of our students." Lucifer begins.
"More like a one sided fight, but continue." I say without looking up.
"Look at us when we are talking to you !" Heihachi yelled while slaming his fist on the table.

I just sigh and look at them.

"You have part of my attention, you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is for my phone." I say before looking back at me phone.

Heihachi gets angry and tries to grab me. I dodge him, grab his head and slam it into the table. The other two look at his unconscious body wide eyed.

"I have enough of your academy's bullshit, get out !" I say while pointing at the door.

They pick up his body and quickly get away. I sigh and lean back in my chair. I have a feeling that this isn't the last time I will have to deal with the Union Academy.

(707 words)