𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

hi, i present you a propsector dancing emote

hi, i present you a propsector dancing emote. lmao i should be serious but then again, when was this fandom ever serious??

nevertheless, this book is a collection of characters and their s/o, specifically you since this is imagines after all.

i m i g h t do smut/lemon/lime/nsfw/bdsm/whatever explicit situation that you're suddenly and emotionally involved in, etc. etc. i put emphasis on 'might' because i don't write that kind of plot my books primarily focus on angst and fluff, but let's see. (spoiler alert, i've actually written a lime before)

now, people are going to send me requests and the thing is.. i could not accept them. reason #1: i'm occupied with a lot of duties (trivial); reason #2: i procrastinate a lot and it's a lot that it's so unhealthy; and reason #3: i'm busy ranking up- (kidding, kidding, no seriously i'm in hound III) so basically, i'm pretty much busy.

but you can send requests, though, it may take a while so please be patient úwù

i accept child!character x reader or vice versa but the story will be mainly platonic. if you want to make me write some sibling incest crap that shit ain't valid on my plate because what the fuck- just platonic. platonic. i also accept femxfem/malexmale because frankly, spread the love~

another note that i should put is that the majority of hunters are well.. don't share human characteristics. if you want me to write them in a human form, please tell me. like, if you don't want calamari porn (hastur) then confront me about it and i'll change his appearance so that you're comfortable. jkjk, unless...?- i also do headcanons with their s/o, however, it has to be specific.

chapters will span between 1200-1700 words, depending on the plot!

key symbols and characters i will do will be in the next chapter!