Chapter 1: Change

You wake up to the sun in your eyes, immediately missing the warmth of your girlfriend usually on your arm. You notice that the sun's a little too bright to be around when you usually get up, and think that's it's probably around 11 o'clock. 

You get out of bed, your bones cracking satisfyingly when you stretch. You head into the bathroom and freshen up before getting dressed. 

It's been three years since The Great Thaw, or whatever the citizens called it, and you were living in the castle happily. 

Yawning, you see Elsa, looking beautiful in a purple dress on the balcony looking out at Arendelle, her posture a little too tense for your liking.

You flick some water over her head and slide your arm around your waist, "Are you okay?" 

Elsa tenses but relaxes when she notices it's you, "Yeah of course, why?" You press your lips gently to hers, and she closes her eyes.

"I don't know, you seem a little anxious," you say. 

She sighs and hesitates before saying, "I just don't want anything to change. I like things the way they are." 

You turn the platinum blonde to face you, and brush a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Change is...unavoidable, but whatever happens you'll have Anna, and Kristoff and Olaf. And most importantly, me," you add a wink to the last part, and Elsa laughs. 

"I know, and thank you. I just feel like something's coming," Elsa says. 

You tense a little, wondering if she knew that you were hearing the voice of someone who you shouldn't be. A five year old girl who was dead...

"Hey, now you're the anxious one," Elsa nudges you playfully.

You force a smile, "Well it's charades tonight, and I my partner is kinda b-"

"Okay, okay," Elsa says, rolling her eyes. 

"Hey can I tell you something," you ask Elsa, wanting to tell her about the voice you're hearing. After all, a good relationship requires honesty. 

"Oh my goodness! I have to help the citizens prepare and celebrate Autumn," Elsa says. 

You laugh and kiss her softly, "Let's go see Anna." You could always tell her about the voice later. You take her hand and walk out of the castle. 

You spent the rest of the day with Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven celebrating Autumn with the citizens of Arendelle. 

You smile contently when night falls, your arm wrapped tightly around Elsa, walking into the castle for a night of charades.