Chapter 2: Charades

You were playing charades and it was Anna's turn. She was making a sword movement. Your arm was around Elsa's shoulders she was leaning into you. 

"Hans," Olaf calls out.

"Unredeemable monster," Elsa says.

"Greatest mistake of your life," Kristoff adds. You start to laugh uncontrollably. The bell rings. 

"Villain," Anna says. 

It was Olaf's turn, and Kristoff was guessing. The snowman was the best charades player, due to his rearranging abilities.

You smile as he changes into ice cream, a unicorn, a castle and a teapot. 

"Can I tell you something," you ask Elsa softly, but she wasn't paying attention to you. 

"Huh, what did you say," Elsa turns to you. 

"I forgot," you say, looking back to Olaf who was now a mouse.

You laugh at Olaf's impression of Elsa softly, not wanting Anna to glare at you like she was doing to a sheepish Kristoff at that moment. 

"You're up," you smile at Elsa. 

"Two sisters, one mind," you hear Anna say and you chuckle. 

As Elsa started to act out her word, you hear something. 

"Y/N, Y/N come. The spirits are upset...you have to hurry...Y/N!" your eyes widen, recognizing the little girl's voice, Laura. 

"Oh come on, you definitely look disturbed!" Anna's voice and a ringing bell snaps you out of your thoughts, and you see Elsa looking very disturbed. 

Can she hear the voice too, you wonder. Elsa walks out of the room, saying that she's tired. You would've gone after her, but you were worried you were going crazy. 

Who hears a dead girl? I killed her 14 years ago. Why is she calling me now? I need to see a doctor. Does Laura hate me? Does she want revenge? 

"Night Y/N," you hear a tired Kristoff say to you. 

"Night," you say back. You get up off the couch and was about to knock on Elsa's door when Anna walks out. 

Anna smiles at you and walks down the hall to another room. You walk inside and hug Elsa from behind. 

"Hey, Elsa," you say. She turns around and kisses you. 

"Hey." She sighs in your arms. You kiss her again, knowing that she wasn't feeling well or was upset about something. 

"Listen, have you been hearing a voice," you ask, getting straight to the point, though maybe you should've eased into it a bit. She backs away from you.

"A voice," Elsa hesitates, "No, why." You swallow a sigh. She was clearly lying, but you let it pass. 

"Because..." you didn't want to make her more upset, so you decide to tell her later. 

"No reason. Come here," you crawl onto the bed and open you arms, which Elsa cuddles into. You kiss the top of her head and start to sing.

"Where the north wind meets the sea 

there's a river full of memory-" 

"Where did you learn that," Elsa interrupts you. 

"Your mother taught it to me," you reply, confused to why Elsa was looking at you like that. 

"Oh," Elsa says softly. 

"Are you mad at me," you ask her. 

"No, why would you think that," Elsa says.

"Because you seem distant from me, and you seem like you're annoyed with me," you say.

"I'm not mad at you. I just don't want you to worry about me and feel like you have to protect me," Elsa replies. 

"But I'm worried about you because you're distant from me and that makes me want to protect you," you say, and Elsa chuckles. 

"Goodnight Y/N," Elsa says, and puts her head on your arm. 

You sigh, but wrap your arms tighter around Elsa and drift off to sleep.