Chapter 13: Fifth Spirit.

As you were nearing the shore, you saw Elsa embrace Anna and Nokk disappear back into the sea. You got off Ember and stroked her nose. You stayed behind a tree, listening to Elsa and Anna. You saw Kristoff and Sven come, and Elsa resurrect Olaf. 

"Is Y/N here," Elsa asked Anna, looking around. 

"Um..." Anna hesitated, avoiding Elsa's eyes. 

"What happened," Elsa demanded. 

"Fell down the cliff while saving me," Anna mumbled. 

"What," Elsa backed away, her eyes widening. You smiled, deciding to stop torturing her. You stepped out from behind the tree. 

"Did you miss me, gorgeous?" you smirk. Elsa tackled you in a hug and you slammed back into the tree. You winced, I'm starting to not like trees.

"I thought you died in Ahtohallan," Elsa said, crushing you. 

"Nope but I fell down a cliff," you gasp. 

"Sorry," Elsa says, loosening her arms around you slightly. You pull her in for an intense kiss, and her hands wrap around your waist while yours tangle into her hair. You start to go rougher, biting down on her lip, and moving to her neck. 

"We have an audience," Elsa breathes as you suck on her neck. You pull away reluctantly, and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. 

"I like your hair down," you say, and Elsa smiles. 

"Okay, lovebirds," Anna says, "Did you find the fifth spirit Elsa?" Elsa smiles. 

"You are the fifth spirit!" 

"I can call you a goddess now," you say, wrapping your arm around her waist. 

"Spirit," Elsa corrects you, blushing. 

"Same thing," you kiss her softly. 

"You two are disgustingly cute," Anna says. Just then, Kristoff gets on his knee and proposes. Anna accepts, and he swings her around before kissing her. 

"You two are disgustingly cute," you mimic, earning you a glare from Elsa. 

An earth giant leans down, and you recognize him as the one you knocked out. 

"Sorry about that night," you say, patting his nose. He grunts in response before turning and following his friends to probably go sleep in a river. 

You follow Elsa and Anna up the cliff, where Anna goes with Kristoff to Lieutenant Mattias, and Elsa went to see Yelena and...Honeymaren. You almost growled when she held her hand. 

"You belong up here," Honeymaren said. You would've scoffed but she was right. She did belong in the forest. 

You went down to the sea again so you wouldn't throw up watching Honeymaren and Elsa. 

"Nokk?" you call out softly. The water horse appears beside you with a neigh. He happily shakes his tail and moves around you excitedly. 

You laugh, "We can go for a ride later, I just want to make sure everything is good between us." Nokk neighs reassuringly. 

"Good," you sigh in relief. You stroke his nose. 

"Where are you going?" you turn to see the platinum blonde walk towards you. 

"Nowhere," you lean into her kiss. 

"Good," she replies. 

"You really are beautiful," you say, looking into her blue eyes. 

She blushes, and playfully punches your shoulder, "You're not so bad yourself." You grin and lean in to kiss her again, but she gently pushes you back. 

"I...I want to stay in the forest," she says nervously, waiting for your response. 

"That's great!" you smile and she looks up, "You're an amazing Queen, but you look so much better and-" you cut off when Elsa smashes her lips against yours. 

"You think I should stay here too?" she asks hopefully. 

"Yes! And whatever you want I'm fine with," You pick her up and spin her around while she laughs. 

"You're going to stay here with me, right," Elsa asks shyly. 

"Of course," you reply. 

"Great," Elsa smiles. She hugs you tightly. 

"I love you," she whispers against your neck. 

You smile, "I love you too."