Chapter 1

NESSA'S POV:

Avani and I were at the airport to pick up Josh and Anthony. They had been on tour for 2 months! Avani and I had gone to the airport gift shop to get the boys some snacks, for when they arrive. I was looking at the candy when a pair of hands had gone over my eyes. I thought it was Avani. It was Josh!

"Missed me princess?"

"yes sirrrrr" I said

He kissed me, his lips were soft. He pointed to Avani when Anthony had gone behind her and grabbed her she let out a squeal.

We were walking out to the car, Avani had wanted to drive so Ant called shotgun which I was fine with I just wanted to stay with Josh.

JOSH'S POV:

We were in the car it was a 45 minuet ride from LAX to Sway house. Nessa had already fallen asleep. When we got to the house I had to wake her up she looked so cute, I decided just to carry her in. Bryce, and Griffin were still in Texas, Kio was in Florida with Olivia, Jaden and Mads had came back 2 days earlier they were cooking dinner. I carried Nessa into my room and placed her on the bed, then went to get stuff out of the car.

NESSA'S POV:

I heard someone walk in I opened my eyes to see who it was, it was Josh.          

"Josh" I said softly

"hey baby good to see you're awake" he said. I had gotten cramps in my lower stomach it hurt so much I had tucked my head into my knees and started to cry.

"aww baby what's wrong, is it the baby?"
I just nodded. I was crying for about 15 minuets and Josh rubbed my back, and my eyes started to feel heavy.

"you wanna stay here" Josh said, I nodded and we cuddled for a bit. It was about 7:30 and at that point I just fell asleep in his arms.