Chapter 3

JOSH'S POV:

I had brought Nessa into our room, she looked really disturbed. I was cleaning my desk when I looked over to the bed, she was tossing and turning, I went over to her and lied down next to her

"Josh" she said softly

"yes princess" 

"can I have cuddles" she said in a babyish voice

without hesitation I pulled her closer, she was scared I felt so bad. Within 5 minuets she was asleep, it was really cute. That night I fell asleep with my girlfriend curled in a ball right beside me.

NESSA'S POV:

I woke up today to having pillows being chucked at me by Jaden.

"wake up sleepyheads" Jaden said while throwing pillows at me and Josh

Jaden kept throwing pillows at us, I had enough and rolled into Josh's chest, he held me close.

"bro get off it let us sleep, Ness is tired" Josh said

"go away Jaden" I said

"no can do its 3pm, u and Josh slept half the day!"

"Josh" I said

"yes baby"

"cmon for once Jaden's right lets go"

I had gotten up and ready, I put on a pair of  legging and a crop top. (both XL and still too big) I did my hair and makeup then walked into the kitchen because I was hungry. Everyone was there eating cookies that Mads had made. We had all decided to go to Starbucks, we went in Josh's car it has 7 seats. 2 upfront 3 in the middle and 2 in the back. Ant and Jaden sat in the back, Mads and Avani sat in the middle, I sat in shotgun while Josh drove. 5 minuets later we had gotten to Starbucks. I got a Iced Matcha Green Tea with Soy Milk , Mads ordered a Strawberry Acai Refresher with Lemonade, Avani ordered a Caramel Frappe, the boys all got Pink Drinks, which was funny.

When we got home I saw Bryce, Griffin, Quinton, and Kio sitting on the couch. I thought they were't getting back till next week.