Chapter 2

NESSA'S POV:

It had been 2 weeks since Josh had been back from tour. Josh and I took a pick for my gram

@nessabarrett: he thought he was being funny

@joshrichards

liked by: @lilhuddy, @joshrichards @k0uvr and 1M others

comments disabled

even though I was 7 and a half months pregnant I looked 1 and a half months, and we still hadn't told fans. I was too small for maternity clothes, so I just wore Josh's shirts/hoodies and his sweatpants, they were still too big!

Josh, Avani, Ant, Mads, Jaden, and I decided to go out, we went to Simply Salad for lunch then to the mall. Me, Josh, and Avani went to the baby store while the others went to Gucci. The baby store had such cute stuff. We bought a crib, changing table, trashcan and hangers. Josh couldn't carry all the stuff to the car, and wouldn't let me help so I texted Mads to get everyone to come back. Josh and Jaden ended up taking all the stuff to Josh's car while me,  Avani, Mads, and Ant went in Ant's car.

In the house there were 4 extra rooms, Josh and Jaden had the biggest room because they shared. The boys decided that Jaden would move into one of the spare rooms, so when I came over the baby would have space. In the room there were 2 closets, we decided to make the nursery inside the closet it was a HUGE closet. The boys decided to help us with taking out the shelfs, it was really just them throwing each other onto the shelf and sitting there till it broke. A half hour later Avani and Josh were taking Ant to the ER.

I decided to make mac n cheese and chicken nuggets for dinner. Baked chicken nuggets were the only type of chicken I could eat/smell without me throwing up. I heard the door open while I was setting the table.

"CHICKEN NUGGETS" Avani yelled.

It was hilarious! A few minuets later Josh walked in with Ant who had his arm in a sling. Everyone had finished eating so we decided to watch a movie. Me, Ant, Avani, Mads, and Jaden wanted to watch IT and Josh wanted to watch Power Rangers . We ended up watching IT. I got really scared and started shaking. Josh noticed.

JOSH'S POV:

We were all watching IT. Nessa and I were sitting on the beanbag, Jaden, Mads, Avani, and Anthony were all on the couch. In the middle of the movie Nessa started shaking.

"bubba"

"yeah"

"cmon lets go"

I picked up Ness and brought her into our room.