Chapter 4

NESSA POV:

Today there was a house meeting, about what's happening for the rest of the week. There were meetings in the house all week, and construction starting, Josh didn't want me around for it because it would be very hectic, loud, and dusty. so tomorrow I was going to stay at The Hype House. I was tired after the meeting so I went to take a nap, and of course the boys had started yelling about so random crap while I was taking a nap. I was trying to go back to sleep when Josh walked into our room.

"hi baby, sorry we woke you up" he said

"it's OK" I replied with.

I felt like I was gonna throw up, I jumped outta the bed and ran into the bathroom locked the door and started throwing up.

"Ness, baby open the door are you OK?"

I didn't respond. And of course he manged to pick the lock. He came over grabbed a scrunchie from the counter tied my hair up, and he started rubbing my back. I was crying and throwing up, and it hurt. I finished throwing up and washed my face, and put on some sweats. Josh was sitting on the bed.

"Ari are you feeling ok?" he asked while feeling my forehead

"baby your burning up, I'm gonna go get you some advil k. Stay here"

5 minuets later he came back with some advil, I had the advil. I was really tired even tho it was 5pm so I just fell asleep

The next day I woke up and got ready to go to the hype house.

"JOSH!" I yelled

"that's my name" he said walking into the room

"can you drive me to my apartment so I can get some stuff"

"already done" he said

"aw thanks, can we go then?" I asked, kissing him on the cheeck

We got in the car and The Hype House was only 20 minuets away but of course L.A. traffic so took us almost an hour to get there