1

I'm at a party right now .

I came with a few of my friends but now there all drunk off there ass or there hooking up with random people .

I was invited by Edwin , I'm good friends with him and he's in a band called "PRETTYMUCH" I haven't met any of the band members because I've been super busy with collage , but I decided to drop out because it's just too much stress and I can't handle it .

I've seen pictures of the guys , and lemme tell you Zion is one fine dime . I hope I meet him , and I HOPE he's single because he's smoking hot .

I'm wearing skin tight ripped jeans with a black lace bra . I have my hair up in a messy bun with some black converse sneakers .

I'm talking with Edwin and Some of the guys .

All of a sudden I see dread head coming over . I smiled as he smiled at me "hey , I've heard a lot about you thru Edwin , you must be y/n" he said as he reached his hand out . "Yes I am , I'm guessing your Zion" I say as I shake his hand . "Right on baby , I'm dread head zedd" he said with that sexy smile . I giggled "nice" I say .

We had a moment of long eye contact and I felt butterflies in my stomach "well , imma leave you two love birds alone and remember Zion , use a condom don't get my best friend pregnant" edwin said . Right as I was about to deny it zion stepped in "I'll wrap it up edwin , even tho she's so beautiful I'd put a baby in her" Zion said and winked at me .

I rolled my eyes and smiled as the guys left .

Zion sat down beside me and looked me up and down "you look amazing" he said . I smiled "thank you , you do too sweet stuff" I say and giggle .

We're sitting on the couch .

We start talking and every second that passes I just feel more and more attracted to him. Our personalities fit so well . I just feel a click between us .

"So , are you single or talking" he asked outta no where . "I'm single and I'm not talking to anyone , I just recently dropped out of collage because it was so much stress so edwin told me I have to come over to meet you because he's always said that me and you would get along so well" I say and giggle . "Well damn , Edwin set us up" he said . I smiled and he winked at me .

Some random guy comes walking over and him and Zion start doing there handshake "who's this pretty lady" his friend said "nahh man , she isn't open for others I've done claimed her" Zion said and his friend giggled .

"Oh so I'm yours now , who said that" I say just joking with him . He gave me that smile . That fucking smile that gave me butterflies everywhere .

"Let's go get some drinks shall we" Zion asked as he held his hand out . I locked fingers with him and walked over to get some drinks .

I down shot after shot .

I'm drunk but sober enough to know what's happening .

Zion and I are dancing ... one thing leads to another and next thing I know he has me pushed up against a wall . His hands are all over my body . My fingers are tangled in his dreads as he kissed down my neck .

"We need to get a room baby" I moaned .

He looked up at me and smirked "let's go to my room" he said and grabbed my hand .

As we walked up to his room I made eye contact with Edwin . He was cheering me on and I could tell just by the way he looked . I giggled . Imma tell his egg ass everything later cause I know he's nosey and I know he wanna know .

We walk into his room and he shut and locked his bedroom door "this is my room" he said . I looked around some "I love it" I say and giggle .

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waste "we don't gotta do this y/n If you don't want to I will respect you if you want to get to know me first" he said . I turned around to face him and I connected our lips "I trust you Zion , your edwins best friend and I'm sure he wouldn't set me up with some random douche bag , plus me and you just click and I do wanna get to know you more your an amazing guy" I say .

He connected our lips again "I need you Zion" I whispered . He looked into my eyes "ok but if you ever change your mind let me know , I don't wanna take advantage of you because your not sober" he said . "Well I'm sober enough to know that this is what I want to do" I say .

We start kissing , one thing leads to another and next thing I know we're in his bed . We're both naked .

We're making out and I feel him push his length into me slowly . Oh fuck , tonight's gonna be a good ass night .