8

I was about to fall asleep . I felt my eye lids droop but as soon as I did Zion walked in the door .

I shifted around in bed and bundled up in his blanket . "You alright babygirl" he whispered .

I opened my eyes and looked at him , he has a bowl of ice cream . I giggled "yes baby , I'm just a little sleepy" I say .

He gave me a smirk "your beautiful" he said as he looked me in the eyes . He sat his bowl of ice cream down on his night stand and lifted up the blanket I was under .

I felt the cold air hit my bare skin , I was still completely naked .

He got ontop of me and I spread my legs . "Aren't you worried about your ice cream" I say and giggle as I tangle my fingers in his dreads . "It will be fine for a few minutes babe , I gotta take care of business" he said . "Oh and what business is that" I say getting a little cocky . I knew exactly what he was talking about ...

He reached down and pulled out his length . I felt his warm tip push against my clit , he rubbed his tip up and down my opening . My whole body tingled as I whimpered and moaned .

Without warning he pushed into me . My body jolted up in bed as I gripped onto him tightly . Without letting me adjust he just started thrusting .

He reached up and grabbed onto the headboard . A loud slapping sound filled the room as he thrusted in and out of me , it was soon followed by bed squeaks and muffled moans and groans from Zion and I .

I look up at him . His head is leaned back some , his mouth is dropped open as moans escape his lips .

"Fuck , you feel so fucking good baby" he groaned as he let go of the headboard . I wrapped my arms tightly around him . Our skin touched and soon I felt warmth from the friction of our skin rubbing together .

I dig my nails into his back and grip onto his dreads tightly . He was moaning uncontrollably in my ear . I could handle my moans , I could keep quiet for the most part but Zion isn't very good at that ...

I felt the bed starting to wiggle and shake as he got even faster . Butterflies built up in my abdomen as his moans got louder and my moans got louder as well .

I can't control myself right now .

Right as I was on edge Zion pulled out "fuck baby , why did you do that" I yelled .

I was so pissed off right now .

"Calm down mamas" he said as he got my body situated .

He pulled me down into bed more and put both of my legs over his shoulders .

He entered me and not long after I reached my orgasm .

I was leaving out high pitched screams and moans .

Zion didn't stop , he hasn't came yet .

I was already over the edge , my head was spinning and my body was numb . I was snapping in and out of reality . I felt a warm liquid shoot up inside of me just as quick as it poured out of me .

Zion left out a string of curse words . He flopped down in bed beside me , his chest was moving up and down at a fast pace .

I tried to talk but it wasn't working , I laid there for a few more minutes until I caught my breath .

"Don't forget your ice cream baby" I say and giggle . He looked over at me and laughed "damn baby , almost forgot" he said . I thought he was reaching for his bowl of ice cream but he attached his mouth to my nipple as he quickly rubbed my clit .

I spread my legs and gripped onto his dreads tightly "if that bowl of ice cream leaves a ring mark on my night stand I'm kicking your ass" I say trying not to moan . "Yea yea yea" Zion said detaching his lips from my nipple .

He attached them right back but this time he slid his fingers deep into my vagina.

"I love you" I breathed as he kissed me . He winked at me ... I'm SO lucky .