11

Zion and I drove for a long time .

We stopped to get some food and after we ate we got back in the car and found the nearest hotel .

I was on my phone scrolling thru Twitter .

Zion was waiting on our drinks to arrive . We ordered some alcohol from the hotels room survive , I just need to get my mind off things .

I look up from my phone and I see Zion leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed just smiling at me . "What" I say and giggle as I put my phone down . "Nothing babe , your just so beautiful" he said .

I reach my arms out letting him know that I want him .

He walked over to the edge of the bed , gave me that smirk and pushed me down into bed as he got ontop of me .

He immediately covered us up and started kissing me . "Room service is gonna be here any minute" I say and giggle . He looked at me "they will probably be a while babygirl" he said .

I tucked a few dreads behind his ear as I stroked his cheek lightly . My eyes wondered over his body . He is shirtless and has basketball shorts on but I can see his dick print thru his shorts and it was really turning me on .

"My eyes are up here" he whispered and giggled . I looked up at him , my cheeks flushed a bright pink because I knew he caught me staring at his imprint . "It's ok baby , I don't care I'm just messing" he said .

I connected our lips , things get super heated , we forget all about room service and them bringing our drinks .

We're tossing and turning in the hotel bed .

Zion slowly pulled down my shorts and panties . He threw them to the floor as he trailed kisses down my naked body .

I spread my legs open as he started to eat me out .

His tongue flicked aggressively over my clit and then he started sucking on it harshly .

"Fuck" I groaned out as I gripped onto his dreads tightly . I arch my back off of the bed and started to get lost in what Zion was doing to me . Everything just left my mind , I didn't feel stressed or worried about elom anymore . All I care about is zion .

I let a small scream out as I felt 2 fingers push into my opening . I haven't had anything inside of me for what feels like forever . Zion and I haven't been sexually active in a while and I miss him...

He reached his fingers up inside of me and started rubbing my g spot harshly .

It felt so amazing .

I let go of his dreads and spread my legs as wide as I could . I looked down and he was looking up at me .

He let a moan out causing vibrations to be sent to my clit , I arched my back off the bed and gripped onto the bed sheets tightly .

"I love you baby" I breathed .

He reached his free hand up to my breast . He cupped it and gave it a quick squeeze . Fuck I love him so much .