10

The guys all asked me what was wrong as I passed them with tears running down my face . I didn't answer any of them , I grabbed my car keys and left . I just need to get the fuck out of here , I need to clear my head .

As I went to open my car door I hear zion yelling for me .

I stopped and turned around . He ran to me and embraced me in his arms tightly . I let all of my tears out . I was crying and screaming so loud , I'm in so much pain ... elom hurt me so bad .

"I , I don't , I do-don't wanna be here zi, Zion Zion , I just wanna leave" I say as I was crying .

"Ok let's go , I'm driving baby" he said . He was about to pull away and I pulled him back "I'm scared Zion" I say with a shaky voice .

I think Zion knew elom did something else to me , something he didn't know about.

I gripped onto him tightly . I feel so safe in his arms .

I look up at him and he wiped my tears . His eyes were watery as well . I can tell he's angry .

I reach up and pulled him into a kiss . I rested my forehead against his "don't leave me zion , please don't leave me" I say as I gripped onto his shirt tightly . "I'm not gonna leave you baby , I'm never leaving I'm always gonna be here" he said as he rubbed my back .

I hear footsteps . The guys were coming out to make sure I was ok .

Zion helped me in the passenger seat , I heard him tell them to just leave us alone , don't call or text or anything because I need space I need time away from everything .

I'm willing to tell the guys what happened but right now I need to get the fuck out of here .

Zion got in the car and he reached over and grabbed my thigh "everything is going to be alright babygirl" he said as he backed out of the drive way .

He put the car in drive and gave me a quick kiss before he drove off .

I gripped onto his hand tightly "elom did more to me then I told you" I say as I look up at him . "I figured that baby , I'm gonna take care of him but for now I'm worried about you" Zion said .

I held his hand even tighter .

"Please don't leave me" I say as I start crying heavily .

"Why would I leave you baby , your the love of my life I'd never do that" he said . "Because I can't have sex with you , I'm scared" I say as I pull away from his hand . I curl up in a ball and start crying again .

I feel zion stop the car . He reached over and held me tightly in his arms "I'm not worried about that , I could care less about how much we have sex , I don't care y/n you need to get your head at straight first baby , then we will worry about sex" he said.

I nodded my head and held his hand "I love you z" I say . "I love you more y/n" .

After I calmed down he drove off . Neither of us have no idea where we're going .

He started driving on the high way . I was holding his hand tightly as he started playing music . As time went on my tears dried up and I felt relieved . I'm safe with Zion .

I love this man with everything I have .

I'm the luckiest girl in the world .

But unlike elom , elom is the most unluckiest man in the world . Zions pissed at him for what he did to me . Zion can and will beat the shit out of elom , I know he will . He don't care that elom is his brother . I feel the rage coming off of him , he's furious with elom .

But for now he's worried about me , and between now and then I hope I can help him relieve some of that rage and ease it up some .

I hope that between now and then Zion and I have the chance to blow off some much needed steam . Maybe I will feel safer in a hotel room where I know that elom isn't gonna find me .

But for now , I'm focusing on the road and the beautiful sunset while holding the love of my life's hand as we blast our music .

I love him more then anything ...