4

It's been about a month .

Zion and I get along great . We just click and he's so laid back and chill , I love that about him .

He's also super goofy and fun to be around , he's so loving and romantic as well .

We took a break from being sexually active because I just need time to get to know him . He respects that , but he's still super romantic . We love to cuddle in bed and watch movies together , it's my favorite thing to do with him .

He's always surprising me with little gifts , like roses , teddy bears , he's gave me a few necklaces some earrings . So many things and I adore each and every single thing he gives me .

I've surprised him with some things as well . Like his favorite snacks and new blankets because he LOVES being bundled up with me underneath a bunch of fuzzy blankets. He's just an all around amazing man. I'm looking forward to being with him. But I'm taking things slow , I just wanna get to know him first because we have all the time in the world.

He's playing video games right now , I'm curled up in his lap while he's sitting in his gaming chair .

He's so focused on fortnite , I think it's adorable .

Sometimes he stays the night at my place , and sometimes I stay with him . I still don't know if I wanna move in with him yet . I might just keep my apartment until I know for sure if me and Zion are going to work out .

I'm scrolling thru Twitter and I feel Zions length getting hard against my thigh . I smile to myself and keep scrolling thru Twitter . I don't even think he realizes because he's so focused on his game .

I put my phone down and just looked at him , he's so sexy . I just wanna fuck him so hard .. ok woah . That came outta nowhere .

He's shirtless , his muscles are so fucking hot . I just want his hand tightly around my neck while he fucks my petite little hole .

I leaned against him and started tracing my finger tips along his muscles .

He didn't pay much attention as he was so into his video game .

I connected my lips to his neck and ran my hand down his chest . I felt his length twitch as he made eye contact with me "you alright baby" he said . His cheeks started to flush a bright pink as he realized he was rock hard . I giggled and connected our lips "it's ok baby , you can't help it" I say .

"I'm almost done my game baby" he said "take your time" I say and smirk at him .

He re focused his eyes back to his tv screen .

I looked down at his controller, the way his thumbs flicked the nubs on the controller just did something to me .

The veins popped out of his hands as he swiftly flicked his thumb around the controller .

He loves fortnite , but I know he loves me more ....

I pushed the controlled out of his hands as I straddled him . "Babeee , I was about to beat that level" he said . I grinded my crotch against his length and let a moan out in his ear . "I'm more important" I say and giggle .