A/N (Please Read)

Greetings dear readers. After an awfully long time, I've finally updated and of course, it wasn't a chapter.

I do sincerely apologise for the ludicrously long time this book has been on hold, though I've been busy with personal matters which inevitably led to not only a writer's block but also a period of stress which was what kept me from even trying to update. On a side note, I did have plenty of time to think for the future of this book and improve on my writing skills a bit, nothing to consider myself a professional writer, but enough to not have a horrid jumble of a chapter every time I make one.

With that said, the book will be rewritten from the start, and now that I do have a satisfactory idea on where I wish this to go, chapters will arrive sooner, as well as become longer.

The book itself will have four to five sections, the number of how many chapters there will be per section is still undecided. This won't be following the series, more so the events in the series of Akame ga Kill! will be more of a side plot and might be edited to some extent to better fit the book's plot.

This has been dragged on for too long so I'll be leaving it at this, see you all in the first chapter.

Forgot mention, this will most likely be the last author's note.