☏ 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐶𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑅 ☏

― voicemail

in which a girl finds that the voice of her friend is the only thing to get her to sleep.

Voicemail contains swearing, suggestive/mature themes, emotional manipulation, and insomnia.

This story's plot was given to me from moonietoonz I hope to write something that you will enjoy.
This story is written by myself only.

This story is a University AU. I wanted to change up the scenery I guess. If you liked any of the third years from Haikyuu, now is their time to shine.

I've never written an xreader before. I typically do OC's because I find them easier to flesh-out and type. However, for the sake of trying new things and pushing away my grudge against bad xreaders, the main character isn't an OC.

I don't want to make an empty promise by saying this is a slow-burn, but I've never been one to rush things. These characters each have different thought processes and different emotion responses. Things like this take time, so expect their relationship to go slow.

For pure authenticity, I will write the chapters later at night, such as the prologue which I wrote around 4am. Lmao, I'm kiddding but also not. I have insomnia, so I feel like this character will be easy to write.

I will not tolerate comments calling reader stupid, dumb, etc.
Please read the room.

I thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

P.S, re-readers, please don't spoil anything, thank you :)