Chapter 9

Oh boy. It was real. And you were more than sure. Because not only did it feel like in the dream but it was much better.

You felt your hands make their way around his neck as if they had a mind of their own, because yours, certainly, was completely blank. You could not think of anything else. Anything else but his lips on yours. And did you like that thought.

His other hand made its way to rest on your hip and you felt yourself leaning back to the couch. Soon you were laying on it, him on of you. But you did nothing about it, just kept kissing him. Your whole body seemed to have a mind of its own, refusing to do anything to stop him.

He pulled away just for a mere second to catch his breath, looking at your swollen lips and half closed eyes, and then closed the distance once again, kissing you with all his passion and love. And he felt as if his body had a mind of its own too, because not matter how much he wanted to contain himself and not cross the limits, his hand moved from your hip to your waist and then under your shirt. He could not comprehend what he was doing, his mind was completely blank, the only thing there, was you kissing him. But obviously his body needed to feel yours as his hand did not stop even a second and pushed your shirt further up.

However, as soon as his skin touched yours, your eyes widened in realization and gathering all your will you pushed him back and stared at him with wide eyes, a shocked expression on your face.

He looked at you quizzically for a while but immediately realized why you had pushed him away and his eyes widened too.

"Oh shit" he mumbled, running a hand down his face "(Y/n) I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you further, I-"  he started but you cut him off.

"No, I-I am sorry Mr. Winchester. We- You- I-" you stuttered and then took in a shaky breath, fixed your shirt and got up, away from him.

"No, (y/n). Please" he looked at you with pleading and hurt eyes, taking a few steps towards you and you took a few steps back.

"You are my teacher. You- you are friends with my father." you said putting a hand on your forehead "Oh my God, my father. If he ever found out he-" you stopped mid-sentence putting a hand on your mouth.

"(Y/n) please" Dean pleaded once again "I want to be with you" he whispered and you turned to look at him abruptly.

You could not help but feel your heart flutter and fill with joy, just by hearing him say it, by looking him in the eyes and seeing that he truly meant it. He approached you slowly and before you cold realize it he was inches apart, a soft smile on his lips at seeing you not back away from him.

"Please" he whispered once again, eyes soft and pleading.

You looked at him, wanting more than anything to give in, to be with him, to lean in as he did, now, to kiss him and let him hold you and-

"No!" you pushed him away and you gathered all your will not to take it back, at seeing the look of hurt on his face. It literally broke your heart. But you had to.

"You're married!" you told him "You're married and your wife- your wife loves you. And so do you" you spoke and he cut you off.

"No! Not anymore!" he protested but you maintained your opinion.

"Yes, yes you do! You do and should do. She is your wife. I-" you swallowed the lump in your throat "I am nothing. And will never be anything for you" you tried to say firmly, although you felt tears welling up in your eyes, so you did the only thing you could to hide them.

You run away.

You run to the door and grabbing your house's keys you run to it, ignoring Dean's voice calling your name.