Don't Let Me Fall

*⚠️this contains Suicidal attempt so if u don't like that this is a warning ⚠️ *
3rd POV
Y/N gets pushed into a locker by her bully Raquel. She gets treated like this all the time and is sick and tired of going to school being harassed all the time. Timothee is always there for Y/N and reminds her everything will get better and they could leave this hell hole together.
One day.....
Y/N POV
"Why won't you stop harassing me!!" Y/N screams as she gets slapped across the face by Raquel. "Bc you keep hanging out with Timothee knowing he's mine!"Raquel yells back.
"He doesn't even like you!"Y/n says holding her face in pain.
She runs away before Timmy could even ask her what's wrong. "I can't be here anymore I feel so alone. I hate being tortured for not even doing anything to her.
Sometimes I just want to end it all." I thought about this as I ran to my house. I looked at my parents balcony. I thought to myself, " I could just end it all there no more being harassed I could be somewhere peaceful."
I dashed upstairs to my parents room. No one was home. This could be the time to do it.
Timothee POV
Where did she go. I swear I just saw her.As I'm on the street where Y/n lives I noticed how the front door was open. I look up to see Y/n on the ledge of her balcony ready to jump with her back towards me. Tears formed in my my eyes of the thought of her gone I dashed to her house before she could do anything.
Y/N POV
I thought about how much I would miss Timmy and my parents, but I just couldn't keep living like this. I turn around to see the beautiful sun set. I counted down,"3...2....1!"y eyes closed in fear as I attempt to jump. I feel an arm yank me I open my eyes to see the most beautiful boy in the world holding me back with all his strength.
Timmy's POV
I held her in my arms as waterfalls streamed down my face. I couldn't bare the thought of loosing Y/n. I whisper in her ear," I love you, Y/n please don't ever do this again I-...".She interrupts me with a kiss.
She replied with tears in her eyes too."I love you, too Timmy and I'll never do it again I ,promise."
Her beautiful y/e/c eyes were glossy from all her tears I just kissed her. This time it was passionate and slow. We stopped and went back inside when we noticed it was dark.
(Time pass he went to his house and u guys texted the whole time)
Timmy💕:I love you soo much baby girl🥺

Y/n💘:I love you, too I can't imagine my life with out you my love 💖
Timmy 💕:goodnight baby girl😊
Y/n💘:good night😊

So I hope you guys liked this one I just thought of it plus it's 11pm.So, sorry if it's ass. Hope you have a wonderful day or night where ever ur in the world.
With much love 💕 👋 bye! Journey