Marriage

(Sorry if this is cliche I just wanted to write abt it also sorry for not writing for a while hopefully writing 2 chapters today can make up my Absents)

In this imagine u guys are both 24

Y/n POV
My heart was racing out of my chess I couldn't believe I was going to marry the love of my life.

The day he proposed feels like it was yesterday.
       Flashback-
You two were in Paris having a fancy dinner. Every thing was perfect. "So I've been feeling like u were the one since the day I meet you. From your cute giggle and kind heart that I love so much about you. I can't live my life without you. So......"Timothee was just about to finish his question before one of the fireworks went off.
"Oh Timmy it's so beautiful", Y/n said while looking at the fireworks in awe.

"Well as I was saying, will you y/n y/l/n marry me?". He said while on his right knee with a gorgeous ring in a velvet box.

"Of course!". You said with joyful tears flooding your eyes.

-End of Flashback

As I was walking towards the alter I saw the love of my life.

I was in awe everything felt like a dream I didn't want to wake up from.

Timothee POV

I saw her the most loving and gorgeous woman on this planet.

As she was walking towards me it was as if everyone else had disappeared.

As it was just her and me.

When she finally walked towards the alter I saw her beautiful dress and I was in shock.

3rd POV
- skip boring stuff to vows -

Timothee's  vows, "I will be there for you in sickness and health. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and never stop loving you. I want us to grow old together and have kids together. It's like it was yesterday when we first met, I knew that you was the one.

Y/n vows , "Timothee from the first time I laid eyes on you I knew that you was made for me. You are my best friend and I always want us to be that way. I want us to be together forever and never leave your side. Because I love you Timothee Chalamet and everything about you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

-skip other boring stuff-
(You two said your I do's)

"You may now kiss the bride." Timothee and Y/n kissed passionately in this moment.

THE END

sorry if it wasn't good to be honest I feel like I could've done better, but this was what I came up with hope u liked it and have a nice day and stay safe my luvs. 
  - Journey 💕