Beach

3rd POV
As always, you and Timothee was bored out of y'all's minds.

The both of you guys were just scrolling through social media.

Timothee had the bright idea to go to the beach ,with no hesitation you agreed.

Timothee POV
Today is all going to go as plan.

I'll just tell my best friend that I'm in love with her no problem.

Hopefully. I told her we could meet up at the beach in 30 minutes that's enough time to arrange things for her before she comes.

Man, I hope she says yes. I would look really dumb if she says no.
30 minutes later......
By this time every thing was perfect flower petals in a straight path.
A nice picnic on the beach every thing was perfect.
That's when I received a text from Y/n saying she's 5 minutes away.
5 minutes later....
The most beautiful girl in the world just arrived to see what I did for her.
Y/n POV

I was speechless I thought we were just going swimming in the ocean.
I've always liked him since the 7th grade, but I didn't think he felt the same way.
I walked up to Timothee he asked me ,"Y/n would you like to make me the most happiest boy in the world and be my girlfriend."

I looked into his deep greenish-hazel eyes that sparkled in the sunset.

I answered,"Yes, Timmy of course I will."

I pecked his cheek and that's when the moment ended , and we swam in the glamorous ocean

Sorry for this terrible imagine I just rly needed something to write and this was the first thing that came to mind I hope u liked it though.

Hope you have a nice day/night/morning!
Byeeee!