Bully

Timothee ever since we were kids always would bully me from my hair to my nose and even the littlest stuff like my clothes.

I never would understand why he would do this. For some reason I had a crush on him even though he's a complete jerk towards me I still liked me .

I'm in high school now 10th grade so is Timothee we have 5 classes together so isn't that just great.

Hopefully he doesn't mess with me today I'm not in the mood and I just started my period so my cramps are killing me like crying.

At school ....
First Period

Hi dork ! I hear from across the room I just assume it's Timothee so I just ignore him.

I usually say a smart remark, but I'm in the mood to waste my energy on him.

Timothee Pov

I wonder what's up with Y/n, he thought to himself.

I always had a crush on Y/n, i just don't know hiw to show it.

I know it's stupid how I bully her just because i like her but i don't know how to talk to girls so that's how i deal with my crushes.

3rd POV
Y/n is walking to home on her usual route that she always dose that's when she spoted Timothee.

Y/n POV
I'm hoping that he doesn't notice me or care to acknowledge me right now.

Sometimes I wish I could turn invisible.

Oh shit! He saw me why would I make eye contact with him.

"Hi!",Timothee said but I tried my best just to ignore him.

"Timothee I'm not in the mood for your bull shit today ,ok! I get you think it's fun to bully me all day and be a douche towards me but, I'M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD!". As my temper was getting worse and worse.

Felt like a rock was off my chest, I've been wanting to say that for the longest.

Timothee just stood there in shock.

3rd POV

Timothee just walked off in shock.

Y/n continued walking home.

Y/n POV

I arrived at home feeling bad because I've never yelled at him like that . Yeah, when ever he messes with me I yell, but never liked that.

Plus I still have a crush on him and can't deny that.
Next Day....
Timothee POV

I have to tell Y/n I like her before, she not only hates my guys but want nothing to do with me.

How could be so stupid i mean
I know I was bully her and be a douche towards her but I have feelings for her.

3rd POV
Timothee went his usual way hoping to see y/n.

Which he did.Timothee stopped in front of y/n leaving her shocked and puzzled.

He told her how he felt about her and why he's such a jerk towards her.

Y/n did the same and told Timothee her feelings for him.

They walked to school together with there fingers intertwined with one another's.

THE END

an: pretty cliche if u ask me, but hope u liked it's rly fun writing I'm just afraid no one will read it.
Also, I have younger siblings to take care of ,uhhh I feel like a mom 😩.
Hope u have a wonderful morning/day/night ily sooo much bye 💕!