~• Senpai •~

~ Darks POV ~

~ Darks POV ~

I walk on the crosswalk making my way to my school, it was mid spring I could hear the birds chirping and the trees moving and the cool breeze making me shiver slightly. As I saw the gates leading to the building I saw my friend Anti, he just move here in japan. let me tell you one thing though when he move here two weeks ago he got a lot of attention because he was from Ireland, all the girls were interested of a the Irish fellow. And I kinda felt jealous I mean I know him for a couple months now but I can't help but feel a little pain whenever somebody goes close to him like I just wanna stab them. I sighed, I look up saw anti waving at me.

" heyyy!" He yelled, I just chuckled,he smiled and walk up to me. " you're sooo slow!! Come on we're gonna be late" I just smiled wider happy to be see him.
We both walk into the doors and went to our lockers I opened mine and took my shoes out
I look over and saw anti open his but when he open it wider a little piece of paper came out he jump slightly and went down to pick it up.
" what is that?" I ask. He just shrug and open the paper there were words there but I couldn't read it.
"All it just says is to 'meet me at the rooftop after school'.. huh" I felt my fits ball I took the paper away from him and rip it he just stood there dazed.
" your not going.." I whispered while putting on my shoes." w-why not?" I look at him and smiled gently.
" because there bully's, there just gonna beat you up. Trust me, I know what happens in this school. Just stay close to me and they won't bother you"
Anti slowly nodded and put on his shoes, soon after we heard the bell rang so we made our way to our class.

All the way though class all I could think about was, who was antis secret admirer? It has to be one of the girls he doesn't talk to or he's talking to, I swear I'm gonna 'talk' to them something like this happen last week and I had to take 'care' of them so I'll just do the same to this person. I heard the bell ring I got up and went to antis desk that was beside the window. I sat in the desk in front of him seeing he was taking his lunch out I smiled I like his cooking he makes the best food ever, it's better then my moms.
" you 'forgot' your lunch again?" I just smiled, the reason I don't bring lunch it's so I can steal antis food.
" yup. So are you gonna share with me~?" I said while looking at his food.
He sighed and giggled, god he's adorable, he picked up chopsticks and he give me one I took it out and dig into his delicious yummy looking food. I moan at the taste, I saw him struggling with the chopsticks.
" god, how the hell do you use these?" He laugh gently. I just shrug. " I guess because I grew up with these?" He just sighed and put one of the chopsticks down and stab at the his sushi roll.
We sat there talking and eating, all of a sudden I saw come up to us I just raise an eyebrow and look up and saw him too.
" h-hey uhh, anti right?" I saw the guy rub his behind his neck, anti slowly nodded looking kinda uncomfortable.
" I-uh I was wondering if you wanted to come over sometime" I just rolled my eyes, anti look like he didn't know what to say, he open his mouth but I step it.
" no thank you little guy. He's already taken so you can just go scram~" I smiled, he had fear in his eyes so he said a small apology and ran away I just chuckled and eat antis food.
" thank you" I just shrug. " hey it's what friends do, just tell me if someone else bothers you"
He nodded his head, I saw a tiny blush on his cheeks I just smiled and continued to eat.

" I'll see you tomorrow" anti said I just waved while he walk away, i look at my phone and noticed I gotta be home soon but I got a problem to fix. I quickly made my way to the cooking club and stole a knife I hid it and quickly made my way to the roof.
I open the doors and saw a girl sitting at a bench I slowly made my way over.
" so you like my anti?" She glance up,having no idea that I was there, she got up looking confused. " w-what are you talking about?"
I just laugh and took my knife out she back away and put her hands up.
" h-hey w-what are you doing? Are y-you crazy?" I just chuckled, I was a few feet away from her she look so scared it so funny.
" I'm crazy for anti"
I chuckled and took a swing at her slicing her stomach I push her down and dig the knife into her repeatedly hearing her cry's of pain.

Nobody's gonna touch my senpai~
.
.
.
I hope u like it? But thank u for the request, if u have any requests plz send sum I'll see u later byee uwu