~• My stalker •~

Thanks for my bestfriend who suggest this
@xxjaidenxx61 UwU ;)))

~( Antis POV )~

I put my hands in my pocket, to cold for them to be out. I felt a sudden shiver go up spine making me jump slightly it was a cold night and I'm here wearing a sweater now you might be wondering. Anti? Why the fuck are out in the cold? Well my fellow friend I think someone's has been following me this past month I can't go to the police because I got no evidence so I got no choice to find my 'stalker' by my self. I don't know ifs it's just my friends who's pranking me or something but they would have told me then right? But anyway I've been going on walks at night for 6 days now and every time I walk at night I feel like someone is looking at me or walking right behind me and it's scary as shit.

I would tell them off but I'm such pussy to do it so I plan to do this, I keep my phone on record so if something happens I can catch it on camera but I never caught anything this past days so yea.
Suddenly I heard a branch break I stop and felt myself tense up I felt the back of my hair stand up, the sound was behind me so I slowly turn around and look around all of a sudden I see a little squirrel eating a nut. Did it make that sound? I felt arms around me then I felt a cloth on my mouth I tried to get out of there grasp but I couldn't I felt my eye grow heavy and I felt myself fall and then the world went black.

I opened my eyes to see a wall in front of me, duh. I felt so cold and sore on my hands I look down and saw I was only wearing my boxers I felt my face heat up quickly, I tried getting up but I fell start back down I look at my arms and saw they were cuffed. Welp I think imma die today it's the end of Anti McLoughlin Rip I had a great life while it lasted, I shook my head to try and get the native out my head and try and think positive and stay calm. I look around and try and know my surroundings on the left there was a desk and a computer and on th-

" so your awake?" I jump and turn to the door, there was a guy standing there with a smirk he walk in while closing and locking the door I felt myself tense up more when he sat down the foot of the bed.
" you look so beautiful" he said when he tried to grab my leg but I jerk it away from him.
" what do you want from me?" I ask. He just smiled and got up. "..Hmm.. what DO I want from you? Anything really~" he chuckled while looking me from up to down I felt uncomfortable under his gaze.
" why were you stalking me?" I saw him make his way towards his closet and dig in there.
" are you gonna kill me?" He turns around and raise an eyebrow, he made his way back towards me, while putting down the box down.
" me? Kill you? I don't want you died hun~ I love you to much for me to kill you" I shiver.
" I've been 'watchin' you for a few months now"
Why is he doing this? Why was he stalking me? He was looking at me with those pretty red or- wait.
" I know everything about you anti~ I know where you live. I 'know' your friends. I know what you do when your alone~" I felt my self blush, what a sicko. He suddenly sat down beside me and stork my face, he smiles gently I was trying to move away put he'll just pull my face back towards him.

" your gonna be put in jail for this" I said, but he just chuckles. He looks down and looks into my eyes just looking at him makes my heart beat fast.
" your not going anywhere and your not gonna tell anyone because you're gonna stay here..forever~"
He then look at my lips and smirk, he went down and smash his lips on to mine my eyes widened I tried to move away but he held my face in place. He then got on top of me running his hands along my chest, I shivered at his touch he pulled back while chuckling softly sitting on my thighs.
" why don't you kiss me back~?Huh?"
" I'm not gonna kiss a rapist"
He just chuckles.
" if you weren't in joying this Then I am a rapist-"

He then look down and at my crotch and he grab me I jump and tried to move.
" but from what I'm seeing. Your tripping wet, just from a kiss~ " I blush and look away from embarrassment. He then came towards my face and kiss me again I tried to resist but I give in, I never knew how much I wanted affection until know I never did this in awhile. I felt him slid his tongue into my mouth making me moan gently- wait! Why am I en joying this!? This guy kidnap me and he's gonna rape me!
I then felt his hand rubbing up my side, he broke the kiss moving down towards my neck and collarbone kissing sloppy around it. I tried to hid my moans and whimpers by me biting my lip he look up we made eye contact me feeling uncomfortable.
" why are you hiding your moans from me~"
He said while going back to my chest, I felt his hand go to my nipple rubbing it gently that's when a moan slip though my lips I could feel him smirking.

~( Darks POV )~

I continued to kiss his neck, while my hand was rubbing his nipple I then move down towards his other nipple and started to lick it I could hear whimpers from anti, I'm happy that's he loving this all I want is to Make him happy.
I move my tongue around his pick bud pulling it between my teeth and licking it again I then move towards his other nip while my other hand was pinching and rubbing his soak and hard nipple. I heard a light moan leave antis lips I smirk and grind my hips towards his dick
Hearing his breath hitch I got up sitting on his thighs I could hear him wine I just smirk and grab the box beside me and dig in there.
" aren't you gonna undress daddy.." I look up towards him and saw his eyes widened I just smirk and pulled out a little bottle I put the box on the ground.

" wow calling me daddy already~?" I just chuckled when I see his red face, I sighed and took my shirt off I could feel his eyes on me I just smirk wider.
" what? You like what you see~?" I tease he look away blushing like a tomato, i look down at his member seeing that his boxer has a little wet spot I slowly put my hand on it feeling him flinch, I look up seeing he's bitting his lip I could see there was sweat going down his forehead too. I pulled my hand back I could see him wine from the fraction I pulled his legs apart making them bend beside me I slowly pulled his underwear down seeing his dick sprung free i heard anti moan when I grab it there was pre-cum going down his dick, I slowly move my hand up and down hearing him moan out a little louder, I continued to do this a few minutes until I stop I felt him wine I open the bottle that was in my hand and squeezed out the lube on to my hand I went down towards his hole seeing that is was pink and begging for attention I slowly poke it seeing him wine more.

" just on with it" I heard him say. I just smirk and slowly slide my finger in him I could he him moan in pain.
" shh it's ok. It well get better I promise" I whispered. After it was half in I slowly move in side of him hearing him moan quietly, I just smirk and harshly move on him making him moan louder. I could hear little sounds from my finger after awhile I slid two more fingers in he didn't make any sound of pain so I quickly move my fingers. He was moaning so much that couldn't control it, I then slid another finger in him I spread my 4 fingers I could see his dick twitching. I then took my fingers out and wipe them on the bed sheets I feel antis hips move against me trying to get fraction, I un button my jeans I took them off while my underwear. I realize that he was tugging at the cuffs trying to get them off I brought my hand and cuff both of them he just look at me and blush while looking away.

" thank you.." he said while rubbing at his wrists, I just smiled.
" no problem~ Now how about we continue what we were doing~?" I could see him blush harder, all of sudden he sprung up and swing his arms around neck kissing me.
Holy shit that he was gonna run for it.
I slowly slid my arms around him bringing him closer to me he deepened the kiss by tilting his head I slid my tongue licking all around his mouth I heard a moan slip and I smirk. He pulled away and push me down making me lay on my back he sat on top of me blushing madly, I smirk wider.

" your gonna ride me cowboy~?" I tease while I put my hands on his hips, he just nodded his head he look down at my dick I could see him gulp, he gently grab my dick and got on top of it. I just look at him when he slowly lowered himself I felt a hot heat around my dick making me groan I could hear him whimper from how big it is. After a few minutes he was almost all the way In, you could see a little tiny lump on his stomach he was moaning so much that he couldn't even form sentences.

After a few minutes he was slowly moving up and down, one of his hands were at lips biting at his nail while his other was on my stomach leaning on for support while my hands were at his hips trying to make him bounce faster.
He was bouncing hard making sure him moan so loud I hear the bed squeak gently.

" a-ah~ I-i thin-think i-Mm" I knew what he was gonna but couldn't because he was moaning so much.
" you close? Huh? You wanna cum?"He whimpers and nodded desperately bouncing faster making me groan. All of a sudden I heard a loud moan echoed though out the whole room. I look down at my stomach and saw white substance, after a few bounces later a came with groan.
I pulled out of anti feeling him go limb on me I was to do anything so I grab the blanket and pulled it up on us, I felt anti snuggle on me I just smiled gently.
I slowly dozed off heading to dream land.
.
.
.
.
*sighs* I have sin so much ;-;
Anyway I hope u like it? It's been so long since I wrote smut but If u have requests or anything send them to me but I'll see u later \(//∇//)\