You want to explain? <Chapter 2>

Dreams POV
I was shocked of what I was hearing. An apple like the apples we had but negative and positive what madness did that negative brat dream of? Negativity and positivity can't mix I'll die before that happens. I decided to leave I found out something but it doesn't explain why his negative aura is stronger, I teleported away to my castle it was much more positive here, I went to my throne and saw ink there waiting for me, I walked to him and asked "what are you doing?" he turns to me and says "blue keeps on having his zombies try to kill the slaves"    I sighed and was about to yell for blue when I saw something a golden and purple flower, and as I glanced at it a woman's voice  whispered in my ear positivity and negativity will destroy each other in the end or they will learn how to fuse and mix for the greater good... But fusion needs 6 sacrifices of friends, friends of the one of gold but no heart the one of darkness with a new power a one of strings that can't be used a one of loyalty that can't be bruised, one with ringing that summons a bunch one with a knife to clean the hunch they can fuse and strive or let the brothers fight and die, death is in both fates not every ending has a happy fate.

                    Nightmares POV
I explain the dream to error and cross and they called it voodoo, I slapped both of them and started playing video games cross and error joined me and Kevin watched an ant on the floor but I had this feeling like something wasn't right I ignored it but I felt a sharp pain in my spine it hurt more then being stabbed by dreams positive sword I was about to complain but the pain went away so I ignored it again but now I felt as someone was watching me and I heard a scream I was confused before I realized it came from me and an horrible pain filled my body I heard error yell my name and cross reach for me then everything went black
Errors POV
We where playing video games just anything but I had this feeling like we where being watched but I noticed nightmare flitching then out of nowhere a gold-no purple a mix of both of the colors hit nightmare in the back and he screamed so loud cross saw it to but suddenly the sword vanished but nightmare fainted. He wasn't bleeding but a cyan glow can from his back making a strong negative aura stronger then this morning cross covered it and picked him up and took him to his room I looked behind us but no one was there but I looked up and... I wish I didn't because I saw someone I didn't want to see someone who was smiling at me this someone had a black cloak on Long blond hair that turned purple a gold and purple sword in there hand and she whisper something in my ear it sounded weird but calming it said positivity and negativity will destroy each other in the end or they will learn how to fuse and mix for the greater good... But fusion needs 6 sacrifices of friends, friends of the one of gold but no heart the one of darkness with a new power a one of strings that can't be used a one of loyalty that can't be bruised, one with ringing that summons a bunch one with a knife to clean the hunch they can fuse and strive or let the brothers fight and die, death is in both fates not every ending has a happy fate. I didnt know what it meant but before I could think more in it cross yelled for me I went to nightmares room and in there was something I couldn't unsee if I tried nightmare was lying on the bed blood dripped from his mouth trickling down his face until it landed on the bed error knew he had to take nightmare to the only person who had the right medicine..... Dream....

                             Dreams POV
I was shocked after what the womens voice whispered In my ear but I ignored it but something had to go wrong what was it? The meme squad was there at my door with my brother i was going to kill nightmare but then I stopped and saw why they where there nightmare was in crosses arms blood dripped from his mouth I let them in the castle I don't know why I did but I explain to ink and blue, ink was pissed and blue was chill I went to the room nightmare was in I couldn't help but shed a tear I couldn't be happy even though I want nightmare dead half the time he just layed there looking asleep it made me think of what people say when someone is dead they look asleep but you know there dead because you cry but nightmare wasn't dead so why was I so sad.....because I can imagine him dead, and I guess the saying is true.... You never miss someone until there gone... And by gone I mean dead.

Nightmares POV
All I could think of was the pain until I realized a aura it was sad but positive was it dream? He would never be sad about me he would be having a party if I died he would never care why would he? What cause I'm his brother he has tried to kill me before why would he care now? I heard a sniffle beside me I realized it was dream but why was he crying then he said something "I'm sorry for everything nightmare.... I'm sorry I didn't care then I'm sorry I can't make it up to you just be ok" his voice cracked at the end dream cares about me? Why would he.... When I wake up he needs to explain