Life and death are the same in the eyes of fate <chapter 8>

(Blood warning)
Nightmares POV
I was shocked after seeing the woman save error but then beside error was something that confused me yet sent chills down my spine "what is that?" I said to error he turned to face it and he had the same facial expression I did-it was a gold and purple flower covered in blood in the middle was an eye covered in blood but it looked dry I can't believe I can say that it was horrific how the blood dripped onto the ground and on the eye making it look like the eye was crying? The iris was facing up it was faded of color was it the woman's eye? I thought fear coated my soul like skin coated muscle and muscles coated bones but I remembered something someone told me in the past if you fear death remember the only thing scarier then death is fear itself the words echoed in my mind because I did fear death did I see the flower as a death threat? I must have because I backed away and looked at Dream my aura fear and terror I never felt like this before everyone turned to me dream just looker at me I backed away and said "don't kill me please" I said in a whimper tears clouded my vision as I backed up more I could still see there shocked faces but I was scared I feared death more then anything I feared I was going to die by my brothers hand I backed into a wall dream stood up I could feel his shock and fear but I yell " DON'T HURT ME"
Dreams POV
"DON'T HURT ME" nightmare yelled he was against a wall tears in his eyes covered in fear he was scared of me? Ink and blue looked shocked error just looked at nightmare cross was on his knees just looking nightmare as well I was standing 30 feet away from nightmare he was against the wall on the other side of the room I got out of my chair in the dinning room I felt bad? Regret for what I did? But fear for nightmare was the strongest why was I know caring we hurt them wished them dead but his fear of death was it always there? Took a couple steps forward I was 25 feet away from him I walked a little more to him I was 15 feet away from him he stared to tense up I walked closer I was 5 feet away from him he knew it was me and yelled something that made me feel like I was going to shatter "don't kill me I don't want to die" he said his voice cracking I walked closer I was right in front of him he slipped to the ground his fear made him whisper "don't kill them after you finish me..." he was horrified over what he thought I would do...was I the villain in his life the one going to kill everyone he cared about in his mind I went down to him and hugged him....he cried in my non existing ear whispering "why are you caring now?.... was I not worth it before?....was I too stupid to realize you want me dead more then anything else?" I hugged him tighter and rapped my wings around him and said words he never heard before "I do care about you and love you, you idiot don't make me worry over you cause your scared" his gaze went from the floor to me he hugged me back and cried more but something was wrong he was so scared even now he was shaking,crying, he whimpered more until I looked to see his back the cyan glow was there he nearly screamed when I touched the area "nightmare are you ok?" No answer I looked down at him and was crying even more bitting his tongue he was in a lot of pain? Suddenly the cyan glow went in four areas on his back I looked shocked it was the wing shape I saw in the light, it was awake vision? He was going to get wings like me but why? Wait when I went through the pain of getting my wings it felt worse then death then they stung like being stabbed with a chainsaw 57 times in the same spot then everywhere else I felt like crying after I realized what was happening before I could do anything nightmare feel limp in my arms I looked at him he was burning up I yelled at ink and blue "SET UP A HOSPITAL ROOM" they looked shocked until I had to pick up nightmare error and cross shot up and ran with ink and blue but nightmare was getting worse it will happen soon and it can't be too painful not for him I can't let it so I ran to the room that was set up and gently placed nightmare on it I got some of my medicine I hid from everyone else i had it so I didn't feel the pain I felt before. Nightmare was flinching and hissed in pain ink,blue,cross,and error ran in with a medical tray with soul magic with healing properties and some bandages error said well yelled "DO YOU KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH HIM?!" I turned to him but before I could say anything nightmare shot up and screamed before clawing his face and fell back down shaking a lot I ran to him and pulled out the medicine they looked at me shocked I gave him some he calmed down but he was still shaking and whimpering I just looked at him but then he had to ask "how do you have the medicine to help him?" Ink said he was shocked "did you do this?!" Error yelled he was worried a lot cross and blue where just trying to stay calm "I don't know how but he is going through the process of-"nightmare screamed again the cyan glow from his back grew more until his aura got to strong and a bright light filled the room ink,blue and the meme squad (-nightmare) where on the ground I stumbled to nightmare he wasn't breathing I began shaking him until I thought he was dead I cried until he started breathing and from his back four wings came out glowing cyan he cried out in pain I gave him medicine until he said something that changed everything I've heard and made me want to remember the words the woman told me he said "fate will never know the different between life and death will it?"

Yes that is it also I'll write the other chapter very soon also 1141 words.