.thirty-four

10:34 pm

Taehyung:

If you leave, leaving your footprint behind
I will keep that warmth safe
I will keep it inside the black and white

What do you think?

Jungkook:

The last line looks familiar.

I think that one is from the quotes of the Vante Creation Memoir Exhibit in Seoul!

Taehyung:

Wow, it seems you know Vante Creation?

Jungkook:

Are you kidding me? WHO THE FUCK DON'T KNOW VANTE CREATION. Their paintings and pictures are the best!!! All of their exhibits are sold out around the world.

And you know what? I'm proud to say to you that I bought their first painting ever to sell. Thanks to Seokjin hyung for helping me to buy that painting.

Taehyung:

Wow

So how much you bought it?

Jungkook:

$1.5M.

Taehyung:

$1.5M?!

Jungkook:

Yes. I work hard for it. I gave my two years' salary for the painting. Seokjin hyung was the one who bid from Italy

Taehyung:

Wow. So who's the artist?

Jungkook:

About that...

I searched all over the internet, I couldn't find information about the artist. On their website, the first-ever painting they sell was made by a guy who decided to continue what life he has than expose himself as the artist. It's also said that's the last painting he'll do, so I'm very glad I was the one who bought the painting.

Taehyung:

You really searched about him huh

Jungkook:

I couldn't help. I love the painting so much. Every time I will look at it, it gives me strength.

Taehyung:

I heard it's about being yourself. It said the artist revealing the guy's gender there

Jungkook:

That was the meaning of the painting from their site. For me, it has a deeper meaning. As I look at the painting, the tears falling from the guy's eyes while it's raining. There's red lipstick on his lips, the red dress he wearing, and his forced smile.

Rain commonly means sadness, rejection, or despair. The artist put the guy in the middle of the rain and if you will look at it normally, you won't notice there are tears in his cheeks, you won't notice the guy is crying.

And he's wearing a red dress and red lipstick, that's the center of the painting. Actually that was the first one you will notice if you look at the painting, he looks happy wearing it but no, just when you look closely at the painting and see his forced smile, you will never see the painting the way you first see it.

So for me, the artist wants to tell that even he revealed who he really is, he's still in sadness. Usually coming out symbolized being free, but in his painting, the guy coming out is like he's still in the cage. I don't know if I'm overthinking things but for me, the guy in the painting was forced to come out even tho he's not yet ready.

Like it happens to everyone, even we're not still sure about something when someone noticed and give their thought they will convince us that their thought is right and you, you will just deal with what they said because you think they're right.

It's like we can easily be someone's puppet just by pursuing us.

Wait. I'm so talkative

Sorry

I just couldn't help. The painting is so meaningful for me

Uh

Taehyung?

You still there?

Are you sleeping already?

Ah

Goodnight! 💜

www.vantecreation.com

-❃-

VANTE CREATION

°
°
°

⌜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀʀᴛ ʜᴀs ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ⌟

⊰ Join us! ⊱

⊰ Schedule your visit to our Vante Creation Gallery Now! ⊱

⊰ The Memoir Exhibits

⊰ The Art Story: The Paintings and Pictures

Artist Memoir

⊰ About Vante Creation

⊰ Contact us! ⊱

© Vαɳƚҽ Cɾҽαƚισɳ 2013

-❃-

°°°
°°°

☆jktaesty☆

If you can imagine the painting that Jungkook describing, then good for you jsjajajsjs anyway I'm going to put it here if I'm done(?) editing it.

《♡》