.thirty-five

12:45 am

Taehyung:

Hyung about the painting I gave it to you.

Does Jungkook know I'm the one who painted it?

Jinnie:

FuCK NO HE DIDN'T KNOW

I swear I returned the money secretly in his bank account

DON'T SAY TO HIM PLEASE

Taehyung:

Chill. But how did you coordinate with the staffs? For showing it was sold from Italy and $1.5M dollars?

Jinnie:

Joon invested in your part in Vante Creation don't you remember????

Taehyung:

NAMJOON HYUNG INVESTED?

Jinnie:

Oopps I--

Taehyung:

Taehyung:

you didn't tell me! :(

Jinnie:

I'm sorry that was supposed to be a secret. We did it to support you honey.

Anyway why did you ask about the painting?

Taehyung:

Jungkook is a big fan of Vante Creation

Jinnie:

He is! Oh my god you don't know how stressful that he want to go all of their exhibits despite of his schedule!

Taehyung:

And the real meaning of the ME painting ...

he knows

Jinnie:

Wait I didn't tell him

Ohmygod

Did he just said to you the exact meaning?

Taehyung:

Yes

I was surprised...

Jinnie:

Oh my god honey

Do you want me to go now in your house?

Taehyung:

No. I'm fine.

Jungkook is really something else. He's so smart.

Jinnie:

He is. That's why I always sue all the articles saying that he's just only a fuckboy idol. He's really different from that, I always say to him to change his music but he's really sticking to what his father said to him.

Taehyung:

What his father said?

Jinnie:

That his parties song will get a lot of girls attention, and he must stay with it because it's the best for him.

Taehyung:

Does Jungkook really want to make music?

Jinnie:

That's what I exactly asked him when I first met him. He confessed to me that he loves music but he's more in love in photography but his father against to it. So he have no choice, he gave up his dreams and obeyed his father.

Taehyung:

That's... sad. That's why he said to me that we can be someone's puppet.

He's a puppet of his dad.

I'm so sorry for him

Jinnie:

Don't pity him, he doesn't want that.

Are you really fine? Because I'll go there now

Taehyung:

I'm okay hyung! I'm fine thanks for your concern.

Anyway I need to sleep already.

Jinnie:

Taehyung. I know you really don't want to talk about the painting again because it bring bad memories to you but you know what? That painting giving strength to Jungkook. Even tho Jungkook seeing himself as a puppet of his dad, Jungkook embracing the painting with his whole heart. He displayed it in his room and he even hired an expert who will clean it every month. The painting you are trying to get rid off is a treasure to Jungkook. The painting making him feel what you feel and just like the artist dealing while doing the painting, Jungkook is being strong for himself. And that's because of you.

Baby I just want to say that no matter how bad memories you experienced in the past, it happened for a reason. Free yourself from the past, focus in the present. No one will force you now. Do whatever makes you happy because you deserved it.

Namjoon already yelling at me, he keep asking who I'm texting this late. Just tell me if you need me, I'll be there! Goodnight❤❤

Pls. Don't tell to Jungkook what we talked about!!

°°°
°°°