.fifty-seven

11:32 pm

Taehyung:

Fuck

Did I say that?

Chim:

I never ask you about this because you look hurt when you're telling it... You have no idea how I'm dying to know who is it.

But still, I waited for you to open this up. When you said that you're dating Baekhyun to save Jungkook. I wonder who's Jungkook to you...

Taehyung:

Okay. Fine. I'll tell you

Do you remember the day after the GNC party? You saw me limping and I told you that I slipped in my bathroom.

Chim:

What about that?

Taehyung:

It's not true.

Chim:

Oh?

Wait

What do you mean by that?

Are you telling me...

Taehyung:

I'm the one that Bambam talking in the interview.

Chim:

WHAT?!

THE ONE JUNGKOOK FUCKED IN GNC PARTY???

Bambam said it was a girl!

Taehyung:

He doesn't know

Chim:

WHAT THE FUCK

WAIT MY HANDS ARE SHAKING!

For real? Like fuck if you're fooling me now, stop it!

Taehyung:

I'm not fooling you.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this. Jungkook wants to keep this between the two of us.

Chim:

Fuck

I want to get mad at you but I just can't.

So only the two of you knew about this?

And me?

Taehyung:

Jin hyung also.

Chim:

I see...

Taehyung:

Are you sure you're not mad at me?

Chim:

I'm pissed but not mad.

Taehyung:

Are you pissed because I secret this from you?

Chim:

Yes...

I'm pissed because you didn't tell me about this.

I'm pissed because you hide this from me like you can't trust me. Like I'm not your best friend.

Taehyung:

I'm sorry Chim... I'm sorry for making you feel like that. I seriously don't want this to happen.

Chim:

But I'm more pissed at Jungkook!! For fucking you!!! And for wanting this to keep from everyone!!! For what? To protect himself? What an asshole he is! And fuck he really agreed in this collab despite what happened to the two of you? Is he sick in the head? I'll kill him if we meet again!

And you! why you're protecting him now? Are you crazy? After all of what he did to you? He deserved all of the hate from his fans!

Taehyung:

I also want to keep this. When Yoongi contacted me that I'm having a collab with him, there's a side of me don't want to do it because I want to keep my distance from him. But there's also a side of me wanting this collab for Yoongi and the company.

And Jungkook is straight, I don't want any circumstances so I think it's better if we secret this to everyone at that time.

We're both drunk. We're both unaware of what we are doing. So it's not his fault if he thought I'm a girl so he fucked me.

I don't want him to be responsible to me just because he's my first. I don't want him to change himself for me. It's not right. I can't let that happened. You know I'm not that selfish.

Chim:

Tae...

Taehyung:

I don't want to force him to be responsible for a thing he isn't sure about. You know my story, I been there, I can't bear to put someone in that situation.

Chim:

Taehyung... you don't need to bring that up. I'm sorry...

Taehyung:

Please don't get mad at Jungkook. We're good now. Actually this collab helps me more to know him.

He's pure, funny, and passionate about something that makes him happy.

Chim:

Okay...

Based on how you talked to him, it seems you already know him.

But you still not answering my question about who's Jungkook to you.

Taehyung:

Jimin I told you already he's a friend.

Chim:

Tell that in front of my face. I'll go straight now to your house.

Taehyung:

What!? You're in South Korea now? Where's Yoongi?

Chim:

He left already to work. I'm in my car already. Do you want anything? I'll buy you.

Taehyung:

Strawberry shake.

But are you going to slap me once I let you in here?

Chim:

Lol... I can't do that to you! Stupid🙄

But if you lie to me again... I can do that! So I need an honest answer Taehyung... you know me.

Taehyung:

Don't threaten me little man!

°°°
°°°