Chapter 1

Stampy

"There will be a link in the description to the next part of my Lovely World videos when it's uploaded. I'd like to thank you all very much for watching, and I'll see you all later. Byyyyeeee!" I just finished recording a Lovely World video with the entire Magic Animal Club (other than Ashdubh) when Amy Lee sighs loudly. "Finally, I was dying to speak!" She jumps up and down and punches the air. "Well, what did you want to say?" Squid asks. "Nothing. All I said was that I wanted to speak. Nothing specific," she giggles. Squid walks over to Amy, punches her, and runs toward the Funland. "Squid!" Amy shouts after him. "Bet you can't catch me!" he yells back. Amy sprints after him along with Rosie. I look over at Finnball, Lee, and Ash and shrug. " What the heck," Lee says and we all start running to catch up with the girls and Squid. We get close and suddenly hear a loud scream. "Help!" It's Amy. Rosie and Squid just come into our view shouting Amy's name.

"Amy! Where are you?!" I hear Rosie calling desperately. "Amy!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "Where is she?" Rosie asks with a worried look on her face, "Amy's my best friend!" "I don't know," Finnball answers. Suddenly I hear a loud bark come from behind me. I turn around to see Barnaby running towards us, growling.

He sprints straight at Lee and starts attacking him. "Woah, Barnaby, calm down!" Lee yells. He starts running away from my angry dog while I chase after them yelling "Barnaby, stop!" I finally catch up with them and sit Barnaby down. I feed him some pork chops and look over at Lee. "You ok?" I ask him. "Yea, but I think I know what happened to Amy," he replys to me with a worried look on his face. We share a knowing look.

"Hit the Target," we say in unison as everyone else caught up with us. "Say that...again?" Ash asks Lee and I between breaths. "Barnaby never attacks me unless Hit the Target is causing trouble. He must have taken Amy Lee," Lee tells Ash. I feed Barnaby almost half a stack of pork chops and he still won't stop growling at Lee. Rosie starts crying and wails, "No, he's never kidnapped anyone before, just your dogs, Stampy!" "She's right," Finnball tells me. What does this mean? Maybe he's going all-out on his next attack. He's attacked during my videos before, and most of my fans think that it's a set-up. But it isn't. Hit The Target is always trying to take over my Lovely World, both between and during videos.

"What are we going to do?" Finnball asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "We'll call a meeting and decide there. Meet me in the clubhouse in exactly one hour," I tell everyone, then sprint back to my house. I need to think of an idea to save Amy Lee, and quickly. I know what he does to my dogs, and it's not nice, so I can't even imagine what he'd do to a human being.