Chapter 4

Stampy

        Squid...no. Not my best friend. All I can manage to let out is "How?" Lee hands me a note.

Stampy,

I left to take Amy's place. I can't handle the horrible guilt that has overcome me. I really hope you'll understand. Amy will be back soon.

Please forgive me.

-Squid

        I stare at what I just read in horror. Pure, utter horror. How could he do this? Whenever I told Squid that Amy being kidnapped wasn't his fault, he nodded and smiled at me. He lied...and now he's gone. Captured by my worst enemy because I couldn't convince him that it wasn't his fault. Amy suddenly comes bursting in the room crying her eyes out. She has a bruise on her left cheek and her leg is cut and bloody. Lee rushes over to help her. She looks at me and manages to say "Squid...Target..." then starts crying again. I swear HTT I will kill you for doing this to my friends.

Squid

       "Alright, Target. Let Amy go," I say. "Ok, then," he says. Amy runs out if the towering doors of his fortress and hugs me. She is bleeding, bruised and shivering. God, he tortured her. "Go home," I say to her. She looks up at me with fear in her eyes, still shivering from the wind. I can tell that she knows what I'm going to do. I nod at her to tell her I'm not going to let her argue, then she releases me and walks in the direction of Stampy's house.

       She looks back at me one last time and I shed a tear. I try to cover it up by waving and smiling, but I think Amy saw. She turns back around and starts running. I hope she gets back safely.

       "We had our deal, come with me," Target says. I let him lead me inside without saying a word and put me in a cell. There is a lovely jubbly in the corner, I almost cry at seeing that I caused her so much pain. He locks me in the cell, then picks something up, and slams it on my head. I hear him laughing maniacally before darkness.

Hit The Target

       Perfect! Now that I have the cat's best friend I can make him do whatever I want. He's my puppet now. I teleport to Stampy's room and leave a sign saying I want to talk in his clubhouse. I'm sure he'll get it soon and rush to see if the squid is ok.

Hello Kitty Cats! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Two in one day, wow! I also am working on a really intense part in my other story, so be sure to check it out! Will try and update again soon. Peace out!