Futakuchi Kenji

"Silent Treatment"

--------------

On the sweet cushions of your bed, you sat, knees to your chest, as you sulked about the previous incidents with your ignorant boyfriend, leading you to go on home ahead of him.

Additionally, you still weren't over the fact that Futakuchi would actually go out of his way and embarrass and discourage you. 

To have taken up the position of Captain, you expected more maturity from the male, though you should've lowered your expectations in the first place, with his provocative personality and all. 

"(y/n)-Chan!!!" His voice, as delightfully as your named rolled off his tongue, you weren't swooning for him as of the moment.

It was as if the existing irritation on your face enhanced once you heard the door to your bedroom open and close shut, a set of footsteps followed. 

"Oh? (y/n)-Chan? What's wrong? Not feeling well-- I called it, after you left before practice and all." Futakuchi stood at the end of the bed, hands on his hips as he questioned you about your state. 

Immediately, you averted your gaze over to the balcony, resisting the urge to look at his reaction to the coldness you displayed to him just now. 

"I'll go get some chocolate then... But you're not wearing my hoodie, so it can't be that time of the month." You felt him shuffling around the room before he cut the silence once more. 

Futakuchi hummed, in a state of wonder. "Well, March is almost over so I'm sure that time is too... Since you're usually on it some period during the first two weeks of a month." He then sighs, plopping down the bed, beside you.

"It could either be an upset stomach or an upset girlfriend then." He concluded, mood shifting towards a more serious sort. 

Futakuchi reaches out to touch your shoulder but you dodged his attempt, frown visibly deepening. "I guess that's the latter..." He sighs again.

"(y/n)~" He purred, getting close to you, you retaliating by shifting closer to the edge of the bed. This movement between the two of you continued until the space was no more than a mere inch. And Futakuchi, despite being a mischievous motherfucker, didn't want you to fall off and get hurt so he stopped. 

 'Let's see (y/n) wasn't mad at me this morning until classes ended and we walked to the gymnasium too... So it could only be some time during practice!' He cited the sequence of events from earlier. 

'During break she even wanted to play with me...--' That's when realization hit him and he flashed back to the scenario that you were most likely upset with him about. 

Flashback start

"Kenji-Chii! Lemme play~!" You exclaimed, already picking up a ball and running towards your boyfriend, who admired how adorable you looked when you were excited.

Especially when you were excited to do something that involved him and his interests. 

"Okay!" Futakuchi grins, walking over to the side of the net, waiting for you to get across from him. "What do you wanna do?" Futakuchi asks.