Bokuto Koutarou

A/N: Once this book hits 15k reads, MAFIA AU Imagines shall be served hot and spicy. I noticed that I keep making promises that haven't been fulfilled yet and in all honesty I have lots of plots planned out but it doesn't make a difference considering I procrastinate all the motherf*cking time. 

This'll be set in a mix of third and second person, I'm sorry in advance for any confusion.

"Bonds Don't Exist" 

Werewolf AU

---------------

"Sen!" The (h/c)-haired female cried, trying her hardest to escape the men restraining her. She struggled and even attempted to claw out one of the mens' eye, yet to no avail as her poor little piglet got whisked away from her grasp. 

(y/n)'s Father then got a hold of her, having had enough. He dismissed the two men from their household as they dragged the pig with them to the outside. 

"Better the pig than you, dear girl." Her Father says, rubbing his temples. "These offerings keep the wolf at bay, it's in our best interest not to anger such a beast." (y/n) frowned up at her Father, "But why Sen? Couldn't we have offered other livestock?" She asks, earning a glare from the much older man. 

"Stop with the complaints, (y/n). That piglet is to be offered to the wolf this full moon, and that is final!" Her Father hollers sternly. Feeling tears prick the corners of her eyes, (y/n) scurried out of her Father's tight embrace and to her bedroom. Where the maiden stayed for the remainder of the day until night had fallen. 

Of course (y/n) couldn't stand the loss of her best friend. Regardless of Sen's species, the pig was the only companion (y/n) ever genuinely conversed with. 

Most of the girls in her village were busy with their respective duties, be it at sewing garments or hosting bars. (y/n)'s Father could be labelled as the Mayor of the village, and with such a position, (y/n) was free to pursue any hobby her heart desired.

She chose to raise livestock-- farm animals rather, instead of other matters.

So, in the cloak of murk, (y/n) stepped out of her quarters, cautious of the volume her actions made. Praying that her parents had already retreated into their bedroom for the night. 

When she had found that all the lights had been shut off, and the doors had been completely secured shut, she swiftly descended the set of stairs and straight off to find her friend.

Her boots crunched against the gravel beneath her, each step became eager than the one before. Until (y/n) found herself at the center of the village, where a small podium had been stationed below the light of the moon. 

Her piglet, along with a humongous tray of food, rested atop the elevation, body bound with thick ropes, rendering the creature immobile. Taking her silver dagger out of her boot, (y/n) practically lunge for the podium to cut her friend free. 

The piglet stared up at her, she could see as relief pooled its eyes, but the emotions contorted into one of fear as a bellowing growl resonated throughout the land. 

Once freed, the piglet jumped into (y/n)'s arms as the said girl looked around her surroundings for any sign of an incoming predator. Seeing none, she took this opportunity to bolt in hopes that she'd reach her home unscathed. 

Though the hope was instantly dispelled when something shot out from the shadows and laded in front of the (h/c)-haired maiden.    

"HEY HEY HEY!!"