Chapter 2: Destiny

"Why would he go after you all of a sudden then?" Seokjin pondered with a long stretch and yawn as he and Jimin walked out of the school.

"Maybe he just likes you now."

"How can that be possible?" Jimin's said stopping in his tracks, an unamused chuckle escaping his lips. The two began walking again still thinking of reasons why Jungkook showed a sudden interest in the boy.

"People always said he did this when he likes someone. When we were in high school," Seokjin went into a shy, frightful, position with his fisted hands covering his face, "He'd make them cower before him, if he thought that person was right for him."

"Impossible," Jimin emphasized, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder. Seokjin sighed.

"Then tell me why he won't let you go?" He asked. Jimin simply sighed and looked the other way in annoyance. "We can't go on like this. We can't even study properly."

"I know," Jimin whined, "Maybe... We can dig a hole and bury him! or, we can throw him into the sea!" Jimin suggested, acting as though he was carrying a body and throwing it.

"We don't need to be so crude," Seokjin said as he placed his hand on Jimin's arms, stopping his movements.

"But maybe if we become the nad guys we can survive him. I mean, the villains always have it better nowadays. Good guys never live long," Jimin said pointing towards Seokjin, "But bad guys always survive!"

Jimin pointed his index finger towards himself proudly.

"Don't even think about," Seokjin pushed his friend's hand back down, "Jungkook's whole family is powerful. His father is the dean of our school's law department, his mother is a judge, and his brother is a public prosecutor. This is a family of law. And on top of that, Jungkook is good at all sports. He is even an amateur boxer. If you want to do something to him, all I can tell you is you will be beaten to a pulp."

"I know, it's just my fantasy." Jimin wrapped his arm around Seokjin's shoulder, leaning into him. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

"Don't talk like that. We're friends. Besides," Seokjin said causing a warm smile to cover Jimin's face, "I burden you a lot too."

"I finally found you two!" Namjoon screamed as he pounced on them, wrapping his arms around their shoulders. Jimin chuckled at his actions.

"What do you want," Seokjin asked, slightly pestered. Jimin nodded his head eagerly awaiting an answer.

"My school club needs some junior members to carry on. You abandoned me last time so you guys owe me. You should save my 'Research Club'."

"What?!" Jimin and Seokjin screamed in unison.

Jimin picked up a book from the shelf, scanning the title while Seokjin perused through the books below him.

"He said he needed some 'fresh blood'," Seokjin stated in an annoyed whisper, "He just needed some labors. 'Research Club'? We just came to the library to borrow books for other students. They buy tickets and we borrow books. We are just labor intermediary!"

Jimin chuckled at Seokjin's inconvenienced tone.

"At least we get thirty percent of the money we make," Jimin reasoned out.

"They get seventy percent for doing nothing!" Seokjin smacking his hand on the shelf in annoyance.

"It's better than them chasing after us."

"True. Speaking of chasing," Seokjin looked up at the busy Jimin from his crouched position, "I havent seen Jungkook in awhile."

"That's great." Jimin's lips stayed pursed as he paid no mind to the mention of Jungkook's name. "He was just on the spur of the moment I guess."