Chapter 4: HIStory rewritten

"The only conclusion is, before you hate him, the only thing you can do is love him. You just need to be happy when you are together. Don't worry too much about the future," Seokjin advised.

"What if," Jimin said after much thought, "The result of that love was being hit by a car?"

"Hit by a car? Then one should walk more carefully on the street." Jimin rolled his eyes unsatisfied with the answer. "You're not those people who commit suicide when disappointed in love are you?"

Jimin whipped his head to face his friend with an 'are your serious face?'

"Of course not."

"Then everything will be fine. Maybe he will die for you before you get hit by a car." Seokjin explained reassuringly. Jimin nodded slowly, absorbing everything he had heard.

'It's true.' Jimin thought as he gazed out the window, 'after I was reborn, I chose to avoid Jungkook. Similar things happened, but there were also differences. I still encountered Jungkook. I also met Namjoon who I didn't even know before.'

Jimin recalled the time the three were running for their lives, Namjoon perched onto Seokjin's back.

'Seokjin had a girlfriend before I was reborn. Now he has a boyfriend.'

Jimin remembered when Namjoon placed a tender kiss on Jin's cheek, teasing him with the sugar buns.

"Just leave the future to your future self," Seokjin said, bringing Jimin out of his thoughts. Jimin nodded earnestly.

"I will take care of the future, when it actually comes," Jimin decided, "You are right."

Jimin walked down the open hall, the school walls to his right and the open field to his left. In his hand was a homemade lunch Jimin had prepared especially for Jungkook. He had a huge smile plastered on his face. That pep talk with Seokjin was all he needed.

Jimin spotted Jungkook's back near the oak tree and cheerfully jogged towards him, only to freeze in his tracks.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked, clearly irritated by her presence.

"Jungkook Oppa, what's so good about Jimin?" Yoonki asked while stomping her feet, "So good that you need to pretend to be amnesiac to get close to him."

Jungkook smirked sarcastically while shaking his head.

"It has nothing to do with you," he stated coldly.

"I will tell your parents what you are doing!" Yoonki stated, stepping forward.

"Don't threaten me with my parents!" Jungkook shouted as he grabbed her by her neck angrily. "If I follow their rules and say nothing it doesn't mean I'm afraid of the." Yoonki tried yanking his arm off to no avail. "I allow you to follow me around because I don't care about you."

"Release me!" She commanded, finally shoving his arm off her.

"Let me be clear," Jungkook placed his hands on her shoulders, "I hate others threatening me. Remember, never do this again. Understood?"

Jungkook shoved Yoonki before walking away, stopping abruptly when he saw Jimin.

"You never lost your memory," Jimin stated, his voice shaking despite the intimidating tone. Before Jungkook could reply, Yoonki marched towards Jimin.

"Surprising right? He lied to you from the beginning. He did it to get close to you," Yoonki explained, pointing an accusing finger at the brunette. Jimin's eyes never left Jungkook.

"You, get out of my sight!" Jungkook screamed while pushing Yoonki back.

"I will leave after I say this! Jungkook is the kind of person who will use whatever method to get what he wants. He will haunt you for the rest of your life!"