Chapter 37

"This is the mall huh?" She looks at the building lifting her head upwards

Sana is out to gain her lost memory she thought that 'maybe' she can get it back by going into the places she have been.

She walks towards the mall and kills time by eating,playing,and wandering at the mall.

"It's useless i can't recall anything here." her face frowned. As she remembered the paper.

"ah right!" she reached her hand to her pocket and get the purple crumpled paper.

she looks at it for couple of minutes she even read the note several times but still

"Is this really important?" she sigh heavily while staring at the purple paper

Sana continued to walk around the mall until she gets tired but rather than taking a rest sana headed outside the mall and walk across the pathways.

She saw a figure of a man  wearing suit and neatly got his hair up ,Sana smiled not knowing why and quickly shakes her head when she realized that she smiled over a stranger ,wait 'stranger?' not really.

She continues to walk.

Step by Step~

walking closer to him

Sana felt familiar with this feeling before

she knows it

'i must know this'

The man noticed sana and turned to face her.

"I dont know .. but my feet moved by itself, why do i feel like i know you before. why.. do i feel so happy seeing you again" Sana said not minding if someone might hear them because theyre in the pathways.

"Sana.." Ren muttered

Sana slowly steps forward again getting closer to ren and she slowly rest her head into ren's chest and hugged him gently.

She closed her eyes while feeling his warmth and she can even smell his perfume.

Ren dont know what to do since he cant do anything reckless . He thought of what eunwoo said .

"Im sure i know you before."

"I think you got the wrong person" oh what a lie.
ren tried to leave but sana didnt let him to

"You know me, you even know my real name without asking me! and  the past me might knows you too!" Sana aggressively said.

"Oh you really got the wrong person" ren denied

Ren started to act cold infront of sana .

he have no choice he loves sana but if he brings back those memory to sana Eunwoo is right, sana would probably tries to commit suicide again.

"i acted like i know you but im sorry its a lie" He then leave sana alone

Sana was speechless of what she heard.

"Somethings wrong." Sana whispered.

Suddenly her vision starts to become blurry causing her to fall

In sana's vision she saw a guy lying on the pathways and it's raining heavily but she cant see the guy's face because the scene were too blurred.

Ren heard a thud and he looked back and saw sana on the ground .

he rushed back to sana

"Sana are you okay?"His deep voice were very loud

Second later sana lost her conscious

ren quickly called an ambulance and rushed her to the hospital.

while sana is still unconscious
he cant help it but to think how he wanted to tell sana everything and how much he wanted to say sorry million times to her.

'Yes, i know you .. in fact we used to love each other. im sorry.. im really sorry.'
teardrops escape his eyes while he thought of saying this things to sana.