the confession

Hello, i'm back. i have so many ideas on how this story is going to turn out. well with that being said here you go.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kaminari's pov:

i left shinsou's dorm shutting the door behind me. i pulled out my phone and, holy shit, mina had already started spamming me with messages.

mamamina: where are you.

the whole bakusquad is waiting on you!

dude, answer me!

yo, are you dead?

and there was many, many more. i walked over to mina's dorm opening the door walking in. well the whole bakusquad was there, mina looked a me "you left me on delivered,...thats so not cool." she said, the rest of the squad shaking their heads. "i'm sorry!,...i was invited to come over to a friends dorm." i said.

Minas face lit up, "OoOOooO,...how did it go?" mina said with a smirk. i blushed instantly, "its not like that!" i protested. i went and sat beside mina. i did just notice that sero wasn't in the room. that was a big weight lifted off my shoulders. we all turned our heads, watching as someone walked through the door, and of course, it was sero.

i watched as he took a seat in the floor, in front of me. mina could clearly tell the tension between us, so she broke the silence "so sero, who were you hoeing around with this time?" she said. "i wasn't with anyone" i heard him say, "lies.."  i mumbled under my breathe.

after a while of listening to katsuki yell and trying not to get my head blown off, everyone started to go back to their dorms, i stayed behind because i wanted to talk to mina. "so whats up kami" mina asked me. "i cant get over him..." i told her, yes the whole squad knew we broke up. but only mina knew why.

"well i mean, what he did was horrible" mina said, "no shit" i replied. mina looked at me "what about this 'friend' you were hanging out with today?". i looked up at her "his name is Hitoshi shinsou, he is the new kid in 1-A" i said. pausing before i said "i think i might be catching feelings for him".

mina squealed in excitement "i knew it!" she said. "but i don't know if i could ever tell him"  i said, i was still hurt by my last relationship. "and i know sero will do anything to fuck it up" i said looking down, mina looked infuriated "if he does anything like that i will actually end him" mina said.

me and mina talked about it for a while longer before i went back to my dorm. i ran and jumped on my bed, today has been a very emotional day. i couldn't wait to see shinsou again. i fell asleep almost instantly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yes in know that the whole chapter is in kaminaris pov, and i'm sorry that its a bit short, but yesterday was my birthday so i have plans today.